Torpedo7

Torpedo7 has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Torpedo7?

“Don't trust no1fitness”

Sir G.
4/17/18

I bought a rowing machine from these guys. I wasn't sure if I should by a rower without trying it but it had a 10 day money back if you weren't happy and lots of good reviews. When the machine arrived it was very poor quality and I wanted to return it. But It took 10 days to arrive and turns out return policy was from date of purchase and they wouldn't take it back. So I placed a review to warn other buyers of the problems I had, because the reviews were one of the things that convinced me to try them. But my feedback was deleted. That explains all the good reviews they simply delete all reviews that are not positive.

sirg4
April 17th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Torpedo7 staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Torpedo7?

Have a question about Torpedo7?