Njcatenginspections reviews

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33305

1 Review From Our Community

amyp48
1/27/17

Fourth home I've owned so I am used to expenses here & there. I used NJCAT on Referral from my real estate Agent Avis Swenson and the first house in Broward county I was interested in - my Dad walked behind him during the entire inspection, the Inspection was super-accurate and I decided to pass when owner wouldn't split cost of new roof. I find a second home and since I TRUSTED njcat from the accuracy of the first Inspection my Dad did not attend the second Inspection. Gee, after a couple of months expenses started adding up and not even 2 years into the home and over $20,000 with big ticket items which should have easily been seen at time of Inspection. Snapshot: driveway needs to be repoured, new water heater, AC almost fell from 2nd floor into first floor of my home due to being unkept/water leak, fence is 20 years old and rotting, both decks needed to be fixed, again rotting wood, Roof leak... dishwasher and ice maker barely work. I find it hard to believe he changed from being so very Accurate when my Dad walked behind him on 1st Inspection how he could miss GLARING problems with second home. I got a Lemon thanks to NJCAT. You were paid by ME to be LOYAL to ME, not to your real estate buddy Avis, you suck and now we both are paying for it. Njcat you can say what you want in response, my Pictures tell the story. How in the world could you miss a roof leak with a Muscovie dusk nest to boot? The Muscovies destroyed a brand New Tiki hut and I had to pay for the roof leak. Beyond frustrated as I still can't afford some of the repairs and I can't afford to move again. When I divide this out it comes to an extra $909 per month, gee who can afford this??? I know I can't. Not to mention the Frustration and Time for all of these repairs.

Tip for consumers: Don't ask your Realtor for a Referral/ Inspector, go to multiple sites like Yelp and Angie's List and read them thoroughly. These people are not here to help you, they are Helping feed each other at the potential Homowner's Expense. My next home I will pay for two Inspections from Independents I thoroughly research. It's worth the $1,000 for two separate Inspections than to pay $20,000 in frustrations and repairs.

Questions? Get answers from the Njcatenginspections staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Njcatenginspections