New Jersey 101.5 reviews

Tel: 800-283-1015
newsjerz@nj1015.com

djfemmiej
5/31/16

101.5 IS not non partisan at all the only music they play is rock the only thing in music they cover is rock N ROLL - all the hosts are caucasion not one host is of any other ethnicity - they say they rep NJ yet they are all Republicans (the HOSTS) AND in their political topics most of the time is spent deriding our current President and jabbing at Democrats - how do you say you are representative of NEW JERSEY when you put down other parties and denigrate the President of the United States daily.

I think 101.5 SHOULD be forced to take the NEW JERSEY OUT of its platform they only represent a small part of NEW JERSEY we are not all REPUBLICANS and if you are going to speak politically the topics and the HOSTS SHOULD BE NON-PARTISAN.

I listen to the station every day just to see which candidate they are trashing or endorsing who ever heard of HOSTS endorsing candidates. I like the hosts but since they are unwilling to change their one pony view on politics they need to add color and stop trashing people they do not necessarily agree with and stop the negative rhetoric and the snide jokes on the station - example "WHINY HILLIARY" TAKE OUR GLOWING STATE OUT OF IT because you do not represent ALL OF NEW JERSEY JUST THE republican platform and that is not NEW JERSEY!!!!

We have many different nationalities in NEW JERSEY LISTENING TO these one sided hosts you would never know that - get with 2016 and change the rhetoric and become a station for all the people in NJ not use a few!!!

maryr2
12/19/08

stale webpage - I moved from New Jersey about 3 and a half years ago. One of my stay connected things was to pull up this station to alleviate my homesickness.
They had a podcast for the 5 am news. I had my niece do this for me as you had to jump through so many hoops to get there!!
I e-mailed them,etc., called Apple 800#, still cannot get that podcast past 9/16/08.
Yesterday I was reading my CBN.com weekly wrap up e-mail, and with two mouse clicks I was able to down load a podcast and have ten to choose from!
Ya think maybe I didn't say enough prayers for this other one to work?!!

Questions? Get answers from the New Jersey 101.5 staff and other customers.

New Jersey 101.5?