Review of Niume

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

andreh20
2/6/17

Niume is a collaborative site where you share new and older posts to a "built-in" audience. Each post needs to contain a minimum of 5 lines of text and at least one graphic. A post may contain links to your own website or to other websites, but not to direct selling or affiliate sites.
As with any new platforms, you have to learn how to use it. Niume's basic operating procedures are quickly mastered and the finer points are learned as you go.
Niume is two and a half years old, it is growing rapidly every day. Niume started paying their writers from August 1st, 2016. The first payments went out in September. They payout after $10 is earned. Money is earned by others viewing your content. 1000 views = $1.00 for you.

As an example of views, I joined on 1st October and in 4 days I received 800 views of my four posts.
When you join you make $1.00 and the person who referred you also makes $1.00
I have had over 4050 views, plus comments and shares. I have gained status, called "hype" I am making new friends and starting to get a fair amount of traffic to my own blogsites. So I am very happy overall. Be warned, the site activities are quite addictive and if you are anything like me, who likes to make money while I'm having fun.
It takes about 1/8 of the time to write a complete Niume post than what it takes me on my own blogs.
If you're a bit inquisitive since reading this review and want to check Niume out it will be best to use my link so that you get the $1 if you decide to join.
You are welcome to go there directly via a Google search, you will collect a cookie, then if you decide to join and use the link it will not register ie Niume only recognize the first cookie and if you dont have a referrer, you don't get the signup $1. https://niume.com/53402

yes, a very serious one. I am already on Niume, hckstuart@yahoo.com. I was more shocked than you can ever know when I was l ooking up blogs I written under a yahoo or google search, and I read by Helen Stuart "Whatever happened to the good old Nervous Breakdown" posted to , I am so mad right now, a very popular magazine, like Psychological Review or something like that. I clicked on it, and it was a title very similar to the one I had written by some freakin egghead that covered a few of my points, but missed enough to keep it from being totally plagerism. I think mimicking the title was enough. Then I go to read yet another article about how it feels to get medically recognized as having one of the symptoms of DID. It was a different symptom, but recognized the theme and a good deal of the ideology. I went to niume and looked for the original or bothe these posts, It is the only place I have been writing for for some time. Are yall some kind of deal like fiver? sell your writers ideas? I want all my posts listed again immediately. You have no kind of hell that I've been going through for the past 5 years, not to mention my entire life, and the FBI , which I called in, has already alerted me about other stolen intelligence. I wouldn't be surprised if they are monitering my computer still. I did have a lawsuit against google, but I do not know if we have put that off, but I am certain I can get them to consider it again, but substitute Niume and the psychological magazine if they are the ones who have acted so inappropriately. Hopefully google as well. The first step is to put my articles back up immediately, as of today, the link goes right to Dr. Eggheads unreadable article. My next step will be to contact the FBI if you do not co-operate. I have several copies on my computer but I am so angry, I want you to do something honorable first. Then If I just get mad I might contact the Psyc Rag with the two copies, and write in a more secure place about my experience with Niume. Do you think I would be afraid to do that at all? NO WAY, I would be glad for you to sue me. Much cheaper for me that way. Helen Stuart. Not waiting 2 or 3 days for action, I want to see my posts reposted now, and see if you have any lame excuse or large payment. It would have to be Large. Very Large. That's not blackmail, that's settling out of court. I'm not stupid.

Questions? Get answers from the Niume staff and other customers.

Niume?