Review of NIOXIN

2124 Skyview Drive
Lithia Springs, Georgia 30122, United States

mariec26
9/26/18

I used this to help stimulate hair growth especially around my temples and top of head. After carefully applying, my skin would turn red but never really felt a burning sensation just a little tingle. The redness goes away fairly quickly. After continued use over about 2 months I believe I had an increase in hair growth. Be careful to not get this product anywhere other than the intended treatment area.

kathyg212
9/10/18

I have tried this brand for my hair and I loved it and it really works you want some good stuff try it you will like it

clarar37
8/26/18

There a spybean and menthol makeup removing cream i use from noxema. I swear by it its a miracle dream

maryj62
7/31/14

Nioxin has dedicated itself to helping retsore your hair to it's full potential all starting with the cleansing of your scalp, which the products do.
They use a unique system for our specific hair type and amount of hair.

abrahamm32
5/6/14

not everyone understands that healthy hair starts with a healthy scalp and of course excellent products.
They use a unique system for our specific hair type and amount of hair.
I've used these products on myself and my clients for over 10 years and yes they do work wonderfully. May appear to be a bit pricey but a little goes a long ways.

Questions? Get answers from the NIOXIN staff and other customers.

NIOXIN?