Review of Ninexstore

Ninexstore reviews

macym6
9/25/18

Order pair of chacos, took 12 weeks to get a cheap pair of tennis shoes!! Would only refund me $12!! I paid the $60!!!! Do NOT ORDER HERE

brookes71
9/10/18

I placed an order for a pair of Chacos as advertised on their website on June 25th. I finally received a tracking number after contacting them on July 9th. When I received my order it was a cheap pair of target mossimo sandals. They are scammers in the worst possible way. Stay away from this company. They refuse to send me my full refund or admit that they did anything wrong. I wish the real Chacos company has a way to put them out of business!!

brendaa105
9/4/18

FOUND THE CHACO AD ON FACEBOOK. AFTER ONE MONTH, TENNIS SHOES WERE SENT. NO RETURNS. DON'T PURCHASE FROM THESE $#*!S.

kimw308
8/23/18

I ordered a pair of Chacos and got a very ugly pair of gray felt type gym shoe. There is no retun info

meganj53
8/21/18

I ordered a pair of chacos. I had to contact seller for a tracking number. After a month I also received a pair cheap mossimos! I am currently disputing the charge!

tenh
8/19/18

Same here spent $60 ordered Chacos got some ugly black cheap sandals not even close to Chacos. Website says they will contact you, they do not. Scam do not order from here.

jenniferl474
8/6/18

I ordered from this store off a Instagram ad not knowing it was in China. I ordered two pairs of Chacos different patterns each. Over one month later finally received them in the mail. They sent two identical pairs of the ugliest chacos you have ever seen, NOT the patterns we ordered. AND the cannot be loosened enough to get my VERY narrow foot into. It's not worth saving some money on. Please don't order from them!

darlenea26
8/6/18

We order 2 pairs of chacos. Took forever. Couldn't get ahold of anyone. Finally received sandals but not chacos...they were mossimos. This is a SCAM!!!!

michelles624
8/3/18

Ordered Chaco sandals. After a week of not receiving a tracking number, I emailed them (no phone number available). Days later, they replied with a tracking number. For about 4 days following that, the tracking number was not discoverable through USPS... I emailed them again and FINALLY the tracking showed up in USPS's system. I received my "order" yesterday. It was Target Mossimo sandals... They hadn't ran my payment yet, so I cancelled my debit card ASAP. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Ninexstore staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Ninexstore