Ninewest.ca

Ninewest.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Ninewest.ca?

“Shoe Design”

Liz T.
5/13/17

I bought a pair of Nine West shoes which fit perfectly at the store and the look is awesome. But for some reason, the more I wore them, the more my feet swelled where I couldn't take it any longer and drove directly to a shoe store and purchased something else to relieve the pain (I was travelling). I wrote to Nine West and asked if I could return them for a half size larger since I believe this may help and they basically said "sorry, against our policy since you've already worn them". Clearly Nine West does not stand behind their product and/or customer satisfaction. Very disappointed because I probably have about 5 different styles of Nine West in my closet.

lizt18
May 13th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Ninewest.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ninewest.ca?

Have a question about Ninewest.ca?