Nikeshoesuksale.net reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

carols12
7/6/12

I came across the site as was looking for "cheap nike air max trainers" which I searched for in google and landed on their site http://www.nikeshoesuksale.net. The site looked genuine and lots of products at a reduced rate but not silly prices. In fact there was so much choice I was overwhelmed. Now when I think back about the order process the alarm bells should have started ringing sooner. When I placed the order I received an automatic response saying they had received my order and I would receive an email with a link to pay, a bit unusual but was aware this was a foreign site. I then received an email with a link which took me to a payment page however the amount I was told to pay was a couple of pounds more than my initial confirmation, I thought perhaps it may be a conversion issue and would sort itself out on my credit card bill.
I paid and it said I would receive a payment confirmation within 2 hours, this did not happen so went back on to their site and the only way to contact them is a form or live chat. I did the latter quick response spoke to someone in live chat who assured me that they had my payment and to take this as confirmation.
The trainers arrived approx 7 days later, did receive tracking information so at this point did not see any issue, however the trainers arrived and they were the wrong colour I contacted them through live chat. Then the fun begins! I said I wanted a refund or to return the trainers and receive the correct ones and did not want to be out of pocket for postage, they told me to keep the trainers as it was their popular ones and I would receive a discount on my next order. I told them no, They then said why don't you sell the trainers to someone else, send us another £30 and they would send other ones. At this point I contacted my credit card company to raise a dispute and they told me they were aware of the company for conterfeit goods and some people had not had their items, as they had been destroyed by customs. I was horrified as I didn't even know they were fake, I just wanted the colour I ordered. However even after contacting them again and letting them know I was aware of the fake goods and they were being investigated, they keep coming back offering me £5 compensation. Total Joke, please be aware of this site. I have done a bit of searching and the person who owns the domain lives in the UK, I have all the contact details and I am tempted to contact them, but unsure.

Questions? Get answers from the Nikeshoesuksale.net staff and other customers.

Nikeshoesuksale.net?