This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Nikecanadaonline.ca

Nikecanadaonline.ca

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
1.8 / 5

Nikecanadaonline.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Nikecanadaonline.ca?

“FRAUDULENT WEBSITE: www.nikecanadaonline.ca The scam...”

Kat D.
12/8/12

FRAUDULENT WEBSITE: www.nikecanadaonline.ca The scam is a website that appeared to hijack the Nike.com site on Cyber Monday. I went to Nike.com and when I went to purchase my shoes, I was rerouted and nikecanadaonline appeared to complete my purchase. I thought I was still on Nike.com's official site. I paid for the shoes with VIsa and never received the shoes. I got an email from nikecanadaonline confirming my purchase then a follow up email from visamasterpay - this is also fake. When I called the "US" customer service number, *******9679) a girl named SHADOW from China answered and after a long discussion, she admitted that visamasterpay.com, nikecanadaonline.ca and the number I called for customer service: *******@sitecomplaint.com were all the same thing and fake based out of China. Please DO NOT let these thieves scam you!

katd1
December 8th, 2012

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Nikecanadaonline.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nikecanadaonline.ca?

Have a question about Nikecanadaonline.ca?