The Niftylist

The Niftylist has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate The Niftylist?

“This is a very good website to find cheap way to call...”

Ioana P.
7/9/10

This is a very good website to find cheap way to call to other countries. I am always wanting to call my Mother and using the low cost numbers has been good. I would give 4 stars but some numbers are not working and out of date. I think the telephone companies are changing them to attract you to use it and then put the price up so I don't think it is fault of this website. Also there is choice of 20 or 30 numbers to call my home country.

ioanap
July 9th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the The Niftylist staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Niftylist?

Have a question about The Niftylist?