This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

NHLJerseys.store

NHLJerseys.store

NHLJerseys.store has a consumer rating of 1 star from 10 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about NHLJerseys.store most frequently mention credit card problems. NHLJerseys.store ranks 88th among Jersey sites.

How would you rate NHLJerseys.store?

“Beware Scam Website-Fake Merchandise!”

Mike S.
12/18/20

Ordered a sabres jersey and received a pair of fake Rayban Sunglasses. Requested a refund and they tried to convince me to take some other fake merchandise from their store. I refused and insisted on a full refund. Only way they would give me a refund is if I returned the Sunglasses at my expense to China. I reported them to my credit card company, fortunately I have fraud coverage on my card.

mikes2777
December 18th, 2020

matildaw12
April 26th, 2021

This is a scam site. Look at the FAQs broken English, or better yet, look at how off the size chart is. When you go to pay, things get really weird (bad logos, etc.). They are skimming (or just scrapping off your credit card information when you type it in). You won't get your merchandise, You will get a charge on your credit card. And then... as an added bonus-----you'll have someone attempt to make fraudulent charges on your card the next day. It's a great site as far as scam sites go. STAY AWAY!

Tip for consumers:
avoid at all costs, this is a sham.

Products used:
None ! THey didn' send anything.

paulm2552
April 9th, 2021

Don't use this site, they will steal your card information and your money, it's a Chinese site not American and has nothing to do with nhl, pure scam, fkn scumbags

tcw1
December 8th, 2019

I ordered a Bruins hat and got a fake gucci scarf. Not impressed. Have sent several emails but have yet to receive a response. Also, shortly after my credit card was compromised and pretty sure it was due to using this site.

marym3646
April 3rd, 2021

I got duped. Duped. This is a SCAM Site, if you don't believe me, Just go to the FAQ page. This is a site in Beijing, I had to cancel my credit card and open up a case, I can't believe I fell for this. It is a SCAM.

Tip for consumers:
Stay away from this site, it is not legit

sharonc898
August 19th, 2020

Fraudulent website! Do not use, did not get my products or a refund! Looks legit but it's not! Do not trust nhlfanjerseys.store! Shame on them.

stephanied714
February 6th, 2021

I bought a Jersey for my husband for Christmas. It never arrived. Also, they never sent a confirmation number. When I finally got a hold of someone they would just say, you will receive a confirmation when it's ready to ship. That should of been my first red flag! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. They stole $300 from me. I did get it back from my Bank after their investigation. The email they used was *******@smailu.com. Their scamming website is https://www.nhlfanjerseys.store/
The RCMP determined that it is a counterfeit site.

Products used:
Never received my product!!!

gregga8
January 18th, 2018

They kept telling my allstar jersey. The place is in China and Anna who writes you back is a joke. Never received my jersey and it is a scam. Charged my cc the first day.

paulh263
March 7th, 2017

I was fooled by their web site. It looks legit, and completely American, until you get to the order page and hit the "confirm" button. A cheesy confirmation page with a big check mark shows up. At that point I started to get concerned, and after doing some research found that the company is Chinese. The jersey did arrive in the mail several days later (with a return address in Chinese) but obviously counterfeit. The shape of the lettering was off, and the stitching was poor quality (especially the should patch). Their return policy states "no hassle" but it couldn't be further from the truth. It's now been 2 weeks that I've been emailing them to request a return address. Sometimes they reply, sometimes not. They have as of yet to provide a return mailing address. Stay away from this company!

donnar124
January 14th, 2017

I got my daughter a Flyers 50th anniversary Shayne Gostisbehere jersey for Christmas and it never came in. I sent multiple emails and never heard back from them. I'm not sure if it's a scam or what's going on but it's been over a month and still nothing. I'd reccommend not to order from this site

NHLFANJERSEYS.store is a SCAM! Fraudulent and not helpful in getting a refund.

By Sharon C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the NHLJerseys.store staff and other customers.

Cheap nhl jerseys, wholesale nfl jerseys, cheap baseball jerseys, cheap nba jerseys

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NHLJerseys.store?

Have a question about NHLJerseys.store?