This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

NHLJerseys.pro

NHLJerseys.pro has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. NHLJerseys.pro ranks 89th among Jersey sites.

How would you rate NHLJerseys.pro?

“Scam Business”

Roxann W.
5/10/17

Ordered a Predators Jersey and paid with my debit card; never received an order confirmation but the day after placing my order my debit card was used for several other transactions I never made or authorized and I am sure it was this site that used it because its not legit!

roxannw1
May 10th, 2017

donnar124
December 25th, 2016

Horrible! Contacting a human is impossible and order was never recieved! I got an email after I tried contacting someone. It was not helpful at all

Questions? Get answers from the NHLJerseys.pro staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NHLJerseys.pro?

Have a question about NHLJerseys.pro?