This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Nfljerseyssupply.net

Nfljerseyssupply.net

Nfljerseyssupply.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Nfljerseyssupply.net?

“I got my order and the quality was lacking”

Barry E.
10/28/13

I got my order and the quality was lacking. I knew what I was buying so I can't complain a lot but they said everything would be stitched. Nope, I opened one of the Jerseys and the Nike Swoosh was off in the bag. Then the NFL tag was only stuck in one spot. I can get the stuff sewn back on but I never got the tracking number and the items did not ship when promised. Also, the online help was online once in the 4 weeks I have been dealing with them.

barrye5
October 28th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Nfljerseyssupply.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nfljerseyssupply.net?

Have a question about Nfljerseyssupply.net?