Nfljerseys.sale

Nfljerseys.sale has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Nfljerseys.sale?

“SCAM”

Keri K.
1/31/21

I ordered a jersey for my son, got tracking the day after it was "delivered." I had to pay via PayPal and the email on PayPal will not reply to my inquiries. The "Customer Service " on the site replies in the middle of the night, only asks for my order number (which I don't have/never received), won't answer my question about if they can search by my name, etc. I took the tracking info to the Post Office, who told me it was delivered to a different house in the next town over - I knocked on that door and the homeowner claims to have never received a package that wasn't theirs. I have started a dispute with PayPal and a missing package report with the PO, but I am guessing I will see nothing in return. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

kerik81
January 31st, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Nfljerseys.sale staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nfljerseys.sale?

Have a question about Nfljerseys.sale?