This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Nfljerseys-shop.net

Nfljerseys-shop.net

Nfljerseys-shop.net has a consumer rating of 1.04 stars from 23 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Nfljerseys-shop.net most frequently mention credit card and next day problems. Nfljerseys-shop.net ranks 88th among Jersey sites.

How would you rate Nfljerseys-shop.net?

“Scam! ZERO STARS If Possible!”

Si D.
10/13/20

Avoid at all cost, looks legit but is not. I didn't receive tracking number or email following purchase. Red lights to me, before I could even freeze my credit card paypal reversed the charge and refunded my money. This confirmed my suspicious, for paypal to do that without even being contacted means they are aware of these scammers. Gonna stick to Nfl.com or Fanatics moving forward, cost a little more but legit. Go Steelers!

sid4
October 13th, 2020

hollyt126
November 17th, 2020

This company is a fraud. They have been reported.
Would give them less than one star rating but could not.

ryant533
December 12th, 2020

Don't go through what I did. I order an NFL shirt in early October and it still has not arrived. The company refuses to return my money and are ambivalent to the how their delivery service works. SCAM

tk284
July 4th, 2020

I placed an order on June 1,2020. Never received an order confirmation. The next day they claimed they never received my payment. At that point, I knew something was up so I asked for a refund. They continued to tell me they hadn't received payment. My credit card said the payment was pending. Once I contacted my credit card to dispute the charges they sent a tracking number. I check the tracking every day, yesterday nothing, today it says the package was delivered July 1st. I have not received the NFL hoodie I ordered!

dianem1288
November 10th, 2020

I ordered a jersey, got sunglasses instead. They won't refund my money, they'll only give me a partial refund. They don't have the jersey to send to me either. They won't send me a return label because "it's too expensive and a big hassle to return something" but they want ME to pay for the return shipping for the sunglasses before they'll give me any part of my money back. What a SCAM!

christinab581
December 15th, 2020

Not only did I not get the right item but my card was compromised immediately after purchase went through, I'm guessing it's not a coincidence and they are involved in it. Someone said they have been reported but who do you report them to other than your credit card company? Wish I could put zero stars

tonyd533
December 22nd, 2020

Takes a month to get your items. Website doesn't disclose that items are shipping from china. When you ask for information very vague

ivanp161
November 12th, 2020

Steal my money, no amswers, somebody please tell me how to get my money back from paypal? I try to buy a hat and they never send me the product...

kv82
August 20th, 2020

Where to begin...

This site appears very tempting to purchase from. They have extremely low prices on what appears to be officially licensed NFL jerseys. The website LOOKS like it might be affiliated with the NFL, but it most definitely is not. Look around long enough, click some links, and you'll see all the grammatical errors that would never pass on a reputable sellers site. Now on to the purchase. They got me (and they'll get you too). First - the item I purchased was $39.99 + $5 shipping tax. I checked out and my card / PayPal charged me the 44.99. The next day, they added an extra $6 for no reason at all. I've googled a bit and they apparently claim it's not them, it's our banks that charge the extra fee. Most definitely not. My bank confirmed this.

So the next morning, I get an email with tons of spelling errors and a vague email address from the ‘company' saying they never received payment. For the next 2 weeks, I've sent them screen shots from my bank showing payment but they won't respond at all. The bogus website has NO phone number to call, only a generic ‘customer service' email that bounces back when sending to. I can't emphasize this enough - do NOT waste your time or money with this website. It's tempting because the items listed appear like nice, new merchandise. But this company, located in China, will rip you off. Just google a little more and you'll see nothing but bad reviews! I wish I would've researched a bit before getting screwed. Hope I can save at least one person from getting shafted!

mercedesw5
February 27th, 2016

I placed an order on 12/10/2015 for 2 Jerseys received one immediately, still have not recvd the second one. Was told to me patient. Finally was told to choose a new one. Every time I chose one is out of stock. Finally when I ask for my refund have not heard from them and also can no longer acessed the website

mickc41
November 13th, 2020

Poor quality NFL hoodie. If the price seems to good to be true it is. I'll never buy anything direct from China again.

richardp1576
February 3rd, 2021

No matter how many features, and how official or up to date it 'appears' it is fraudulent to point I've had to cancel and get a replacment debit card. Avoid at all costs! (No pun intended) Never received a receipt or response to an enquiry, just lost money!

kingb132
January 8th, 2021

I ordered a jersey and it wasn't much more than Walmart grade! It took over a month to ship something that I could've made better wiping my own ass on a white t-shirt... I've tried emailing them 4 times and and did a little research to find out the email they list is a fake. Go figure! Everything on this website is fake but top dollar will never order again and will tell everyone to avoid this company at all cost! WARNING::: WARNING:: after ordering from this company my card has been charged over 10 times for other things as well they tried scamming me out of almost 500$ luckily my bank froze my account after the first try STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS SCAMMER WEBSITE.

larryw642
October 27th, 2020

Sent me tracking #. Interesting that the tracking # shows sent Oct 15,2020. I placed my order on October 16,2020.
Paid Via PayPal. This was account that accepted my payment: RollandBlakewgbb AOL

Submitted claim to PayPal for refund.

prenticew9
September 2nd, 2020

Nfl jersey store is a scam - i ordered Agg 23 and the paypal site has shippong date Aug 21. Never received an order confirmation. The next day they claimed they never received my payment, i paid and 3 emails no reply.

pall2
July 13th, 2020

I ordered a jersey not noting this was a China site until after purchase. Paid $79 only to receive a mask one month later. A flat tiny mask. Not a jersey

tarad99
March 23rd, 2020

Ordered Kansas City Chiefs tennis shoes- instead months later they send me a scarf... Not even close!

randyl266
March 5th, 2021

I ordered a jersey on 2/11/21, never got an order confirmation or a tracking number. Waited a couple weeks then disputed the charge with credit card company. On 2/25/21 I get an email that they are shipping my package with a UPS tracking number. I look up the tracking number and it says it was delivered to my home on 2/15/21 at the front door. I was home all day along with my wife and UPS never arrived at our house. The proof of delivery says it came, but no photo, nothing, so it is bogus. Plus they contacted me 10 days after they said it was delivered. My credit card company now says the charge is legit so I am out $80. I have tried to contact the vendor, the email address for contact is a dead email address. DO NOT USE THIS SITE, it is a scam!

kimberlya217
December 7th, 2019

This company is a complete fraud. I ordered a jersey in October. I am still waiting on refund. Because I never received the jersey. They told me to be patient because they are in another country. 3 months for a refund.

bk46
January 5th, 2016

Curious as to why there have been no reviews of this company since 2014 as you can still order items on line from them - any thoughts? I purchased a jersey from them on 12/20 and while their tracking site says it's waiting for delivery I am now worried I may be out not only the $35.99 their site says it cost me but more accurately the $37.56 my card was charged.

cindyj21
December 15th, 2014

Placed an order on 12/9/14. Was notified that the order was in process, however two days later we were notified that the jersey that we wanted was out of stock and we needed to choose a different jersey. We didn't want a different one so asked for a refund. The company indicated that we would be charged to have our money refunded! Crazy! After countless e-mails, haven't heard anything.

Stay AWAY! This company is not legit!

andrewt21
February 12th, 2013

It's pretty simple, it's a china based website all dressed up to sell sports items. My brother was making a purchase but they didn't take MasterCard, so I let him use my Visa Debit card and he would give me the money. Unfortunately I didn't check what website he was using as he is not as computer savvy as I am. The cost for what he ordered came to $133.14 but they charged me $137.49. And the comment on my bank account says "Shanghai Motel CH". After investigating the site I found there is barely any way to contact them. So we used the contact form to send them a message, and I think that might have actually let them send spam from his email address since the next day everyone in his address book was sent several "links". Currently I am trying to work this out with my bank to get that money back (for his sake, I'm not out anything). It doesn't look real good though, I wish there was more that I could do besides just this review. I now installed the "Web Of Trust" extension in his Chrome browser to help him stay away from these kind of sites, and I recommend anyone else that shops online do the same, it's not a perfect solution but it sure does help. If only I had bothered to check where he was ordering from first, lessons learned all around I guess. The site "looks" real until you click "about us" or notice that contacting them is through a "hotmail.com" email address. Stay safe, and don't give this place your money, or in my case anyone else's money.

juliee3
March 18th, 2013

Website looks impressive, but merchandise is fake... I placed an order and I knew that they were not authentic NFL even though they make those claims. They are in China and when you get the charge on your credit card it is some weird name. They do not reply to your emails. I placed my order in late January 2013 and I did not receive my order until March 2. I had already created a dispute with my credit card and my money was returned. The order was all messed up and the biggest mess up was a Green Bay Packers T shirt was sent instead of a Peyton Manning Jersey. This website needs to be shut down...

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Nfljerseys-shop.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nfljerseys-shop.net?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.0
Have a question about Nfljerseys-shop.net?