Nfljerseys-shop.net reviews

SITE CLOSED

mercedesw5
2/27/16

I placed an order on 12/10/2015 for 2 Jerseys received one immediately, still have not recvd the second one. Was told to me patient. Finally was told to choose a new one. Every time I chose one is out of stock. Finally when I ask for my refund have not heard from them and also can no longer acessed the website

bk46
1/5/16

Curious as to why there have been no reviews of this company since 2014 as you can still order items on line from them - any thoughts? I purchased a jersey from them on 12/20 and while their tracking site says it's waiting for delivery I am now worried I may be out not only the $35.99 their site says it cost me but more accurately the $37.56 my card was charged.

cindyj21
12/15/14

Placed an order on 12/9/14. Was notified that the order was in process, however two days later we were notified that the jersey that we wanted was out of stock and we needed to choose a different jersey. We didn't want a different one so asked for a refund. The company indicated that we would be charged to have our money refunded!! Crazy!!!! After countless e-mails, haven't heard anything.

Stay AWAY!! This company is not legit!!!!!!!!!

juliee3
3/18/13

Website looks impressive, but merchandise is fake... I placed an order and I knew that they were not authentic NFL even though they make those claims. They are in China and when you get the charge on your credit card it is some weird name. They do not reply to your emails. I placed my order in late January 2013 and I did not receive my order until March 2. I had already created a dispute with my credit card and my money was returned. The order was all messed up and the biggest mess up was a Green Bay Packers T shirt was sent instead of a Peyton Manning Jersey. This website needs to be shut down....

andrewt21
2/12/13

It's pretty simple, it's a china based website all dressed up to sell sports items. My brother was making a purchase but they didn't take MasterCard, so I let him use my Visa Debit card and he would give me the money. Unfortunately I didn't check what website he was using as he is not as computer savvy as I am. The cost for what he ordered came to $133.14 but they charged me $137.49. And the comment on my bank account says "Shanghai Motel CH". After investigating the site I found there is barely any way to contact them. So we used the contact form to send them a message, and I think that might have actually let them send spam from his email address since the next day everyone in his address book was sent several "links". Currently I am trying to work this out with my bank to get that money back (for his sake, I'm not out anything). It doesn't look real good though, I wish there was more that I could do besides just this review. I now installed the "Web Of Trust" extension in his Chrome browser to help him stay away from these kind of sites, and I recommend anyone else that shops online do the same, it's not a perfect solution but it sure does help. If only I had bothered to check where he was ordering from first, lessons learned all around I guess. The site "looks" real until you click "about us" or notice that contacting them is through a "hotmail.com" email address. Stay safe, and don't give this place your money, or in my case anyone else's money.

Questions? Get answers from the Nfljerseys-shop.net staff and other customers.

Nfljerseys-shop.net?