Review of NexSyis

sales@nexsyis.com

1 Review From Our Community

pamw16
4/16/15

This software is very user friendly, well maintained by the company, and has excellent customer service. I used this software 12 years before our practice was sold to the hospital. I worked for the hospital after that using AllScripts and had used several medical software's before Med-X and none of them were as easy to use as this one (Med-X). The billing is very easy to use, claims can be tracked and refiled in seconds, their support department is very helpful and they usually answer the phone when I have needed to call. Their medical records is fully integrated with the billing, as well as the E-Prescribe, imaging is integrated in the software as well.

I hear all kinds of horror stories from my friends and contacts from other Practices about their software's regarding installation and general everyday use. We never experienced any of their problems with Med-X either during installation or while we were using it. If I were looking for software, I would use this. Unfortunately, I am stuck at the hospital right now.

Questions? Get answers from the NexSyis staff and other customers.

NexSyis?