New Version Communications reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

janetp
2/21/10

This website promises you money for completing their surveys, but they nearly always find an excuse for not paying you after you have spent many minutes filling out one.
They screen you before you take the survey and then again after you have finished it (with the same questions, but in a different order). If you make just one genuine mistake they refuse to credit you with the earned amount.
They also allowed me to fill in a very long survey (it took me about 30 minutes) before screening me out, saying that I wasn't their target audience.
This should have been done within the first two/three minutes with the original screening questions. Instead of doing that they allowed me to give personal information and personal views which they can use without paying me. I was promised £6 for completing the survey, but after about 30 minutes work I was told that I wasn't eligible. Be very wary of this site if you think you can earn some money by honestly answering surveys.

Questions? Get answers from the New Version Communications staff and other customers.

New Version Communications?