Newlookplumbing.us

Newlookplumbing.us has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Newlookplumbing.us ranks 41st among Plumbing sites.

How would you rate Newlookplumbing.us?

“I ordered a sink from New Look Plumbing through amazon.com...”

Rod G.
8/2/11

I ordered a sink from New Look Plumbing through amazon.com and needed to make a return. While I did have to pay for return shipping, they did refund my credit card and the return process went very smoothly. I commend them for having such great customer service and providing an expedited refund to my credit card. One of hallmarks of a great company is how they deal with returns and this company I feel did a remarkable job.

rodg
August 2nd, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Newlookplumbing.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Newlookplumbing.us?

Have a question about Newlookplumbing.us?