This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Newchic.co

Newchic.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Newchic.co are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Newchic.co?

“Returns”

Barbara A.
2/20/20

Unable to return items which arrived too late. Was offered 40% discount on my next order (think I was conversing with a machine) and told that I could keep the unwanted items. Why had I ordered mens boots if I was a woman? However, size 11 boots won't fit my size 6 feet so the charity shop gains. Will never use this company again.

barbaraa415
February 20th, 2020
christinew577
June 30th, 2020
Clothing looks great in pictures but is worst quality ever. Even worse is difficulty in returning goods by expensive calls abroad and postage costs to China. A RIP OFF.
robink22
April 15th, 2020
If I could give zero stars I would. Ordered three items, all of which were the wrong size when compared to the supposed size chart on the website. Contacted Newchic to find out how to return them and was basically told that I could not... UNLESS I sent them a photo of the garment with a measuring tape showing the measurements so they could decide if it was the wrong size. The garments (size M) were humongous. They could fit a small elephant. And they were very VERY cheaply made. As a comparison, I made a better quality dress in my 7th grade home economics class. STAY AWAY from this company, as they have NO customer service. Also, they have changed their name at least once and probably will again. In the end, I just did a charge-back from my bank, so I did get my money back. And now I can donate these things for someone who can wear the appropriate size.

Questions? Get answers from the Newchic.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Newchic.co?

Have a question about Newchic.co?