Review of NewBeauty

Tel: 561-961-7600
testtube@newbeauty.com

clarar37
2/4/19

I like there eyeborw pomades and contour powders even though theres always a bit of fallout they colors bkend well with just aabout any brush i use

tawniak1
2/13/18

Thanks Brandon for helping me out. I bought some hair styling products (gel, hair spray, etc.), perfume and cologne. These products are really great and in budget. I will be ordering again.

lauriem20
10/19/14

I am not a fan of this site. I could not find anything attractive here rather than a place for advertisement. I won't recommend it.

sarahl14
4/21/11

Not a fan of this site as it appears like they are just one big advertisement for doctors who are clearly paying money into this site. I prefer using reviews like Yelp to make a decision about who I am going to see as a doctor.

sheilaw
5/20/08

This is the website for the cosmetic and beauty magazine-Newbeauty. I actually won a skin cream worth $50 off of the site by visiting it every day and clicking on the Win Beauty Products button. I would not bother signing up for their test tube program though, that is a complete waste of money. I also recently learned that all of the doctors featured on the site are PAID advertisements, so I wouldn't trust them either. But it is fun to win free skin care products and for that reason I would check out this site.

Questions? Get answers from the NewBeauty staff and other customers.

NewBeauty?