Netplates.co.uk

Netplates.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Netplates.co.uk?

“www.netplates.co.uk”

Brian L.
8/20/19

I have purchased quite a few number plates from www.netplates.co.uk for my personal needs and vehicles. They have provided me with quick and easy service and the staff are very polite and helpful in regards to purchasing a number plate as well as transfers. They had did the transfers for me and sent me a confirmation email informing me when they have completed the transfer. They also are DVLA registered which shows they are trustworthy and i have experienced this for myself. I f you want to purchase private number plates for yourself www.netplates.co.uk is the place to go.

brianl560
August 20th, 2019

www.netplates.co.uk is a legit company as I have purchased plates from this company multiple times without hassle.

By Brian L.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Netplates.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Netplates.co.uk?

Have a question about Netplates.co.uk?