Netcetera.co.uk

Netcetera.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Netcetera.co.uk?

“Stay Away from Them”

Pavlos Y.
5/26/20

Stay away from them. I was affiliated with them and they figured out a scammy way to NOT pay up my commissions. Basically, as soon as I filed a request to withdraw my commissions, I start receiving emails stating that the sales generated by me (as an affiliated) were fraudulent. More specifically I received 34 emails that were saying that my commission was removed due to a fraudulent transaction. I contacted them and they said that these transactions were marked as fraud by their system. So convenient. When an affiliate requests for withdrawal, we mark his/her commissions as fraudulent so he/she will not be eligible for a payment request. What this has to do with you, as a consumer you might think? Well, if they are scamming their affiliates what is stopping them to not treat you the same as a customer?

pavlosy
May 26th, 2020

What this has to do with you, as a consumer you might think?

Questions? Get answers from the Netcetera.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Netcetera.co.uk?

Have a question about Netcetera.co.uk?