Nerdzy

Nerdzy has a consumer rating of 2.14 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Nerdzy ranks 43rd among Sell Cell Phone sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 16.7%
How would you rate Nerdzy?

“Great service and they made it very simple for me”

Miller C.
9/3/20

Great service and made it very simple for me, I went to the website and put in my device that I had and it generated a quote for me and sold it pretty quick.

“Total Scam - has been reported to a few authorities and investigation ongoing”

Marlene L.
12/3/20

Total scam. Stole my iphone XS. Hope they get caught! I am reporting them to every agency I can :) anyone else who got scammed should do the same

marlenel97
December 3rd, 2020

millerc29
September 3rd, 2020

chrisc1913
November 30th, 2020

I sent them an iPhone at the first of the month and have not heard back. I think they might be a scam site. They dont respond to emails and a lot of their email links are broken. I have not got my iPhone back or payment.

andrewj507
December 4th, 2020

The offer seems too good to be true... that's because it is. They were very responsive through email until I sent my phone. I received a quote for $786 for my 11 pro max and received $0!

nickg509
December 1st, 2020

I had sent an IPhone 8 Plus to Nerdzy and they had told me my quote was $250. I was supposed to receive my money through PayPal 2-3 days after them receiving the phone but it has been over 2 weeks now and I still don't have my money and I can't even get a response over email.

jareda67
December 2nd, 2020

I sent a device to Nerdzy, and after a couple days of back and forth through email, once they received my device they no longer responded to my emails. I have not received payment.

robertc2804
May 4th, 2020

Good service will come back next time I have to sell my next item for sure, they paid me the most for my item and loved the service

SCAM scam scam SCAM scam scam SCAM scam scam SCAM scam scam

By Marlene L.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Nerdzy staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nerdzy?

Have a question about Nerdzy?