Nerdzy.co

Nerdzy.co has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Nerdzy.co ranks 24th among Sell Cell Phone sites.

How would you rate Nerdzy.co?

“Great service and they made it very simple for me”

Miller C.
9/3/20

Great service and made it very simple for me, I went to the website and put in my device that I had and it generated a quote for me and sold it pretty quick.

“Seems like a scam site.”

Chris C.
11/30/20

I sent them an iPhone at the first of the month and have not heard back. I think they might be a scam site. They dont respond to emails and a lot of their email links are broken. I have not got my iPhone back or payment.

millerc29
September 3rd, 2020
chrisc1913
November 30th, 2020
robertc2804
May 4th, 2020
Good service will come back next time I have to sell my next item for sure, they paid me the most for my item and loved the service
nickg509
December 1st, 2020
I had sent an IPhone 8 Plus to Nerdzy and they had told me my quote was $250. I was supposed to receive my money through PayPal 2-3 days after them receiving the phone but it has been over 2 weeks now and I still don't have my money and I can't even get a response over email.

Questions? Get answers from the Nerdzy.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nerdzy.co?

Have a question about Nerdzy.co?