Review of nCrowd.co.uk

Tel: +448008085657
help@ncrowd.co.uk

davidc323
2/22/16

NCrowd did not pay vendors. They changed their name to BoomStreet to hide the scam. I did not realise this so bought vouchers for both names. The NCrowd vouchers were worthless as my vouchers were not honoured so I lost a lot of money. The Boomstreet vouchers were worthless as they went into liquidation - l lost money.

Now NCrowd are back "even better". Yes I am an idiot but please please avoid this evil company.

aileenr1
9/10/15

I purchased a domestic gutter cleaning service from ncrowd. co.uk---the work was to be carried out by a company called Prospect Cleaning Services. When I called Prospect Cleaning Services they informed me that ncrowd is not paying them for the vouchers they sold and therefore they are not prepared to carry out the work.
It seems impossible to speak to anyone at ncrowd in Cardiff----where the UK part of the company is apparently based---as all I get is an answering machine. So, I seem to be out of pocket and left with uncleaned gutters!! Is ncrowd. co.uk still trading and does anyone have any other contact details for them?

Questions? Get answers from the nCrowd.co.uk staff and other customers.

nCrowd.co.uk?