NBAJersey.biz

NBAJersey.biz has a consumer rating of 1 star from 13 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. NBAJersey.biz also ranks 113th among Jersey sites. The most common issues with NBAJersey.biz are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate NBAJersey.biz?

“Obnoxious customer service”

Chris K.
2/21/20

"365 day return-hassle free" total BS lie! After being told 1-2 weeks for delivery, finally came after 8 weeks. When I emailed and asked for return procedures, 6 back and forth emails followed with the company pleading can't you just be happy with it or accept a discount on the next order because it's too difficult to ship. OBNOXIOUS!!!!!!

chrisk910
February 21st, 2020
cameronl50
January 22nd, 2020
Absolute scam company. Will take your order and send you whatever they want. Will not return emails, jerseys are all fakes aswell
meaganc24
February 12th, 2020
Item never shows up, customer service doesn't respond to emails, and you will have to cancel the order through your bank because they will NOT refund your money. Scam!
kh201
December 20th, 2019
Never received item but was charged over $100. I went to request customer service and the site had everyone's names, addresses, phone numbers and CREDIT CARD numbers. If you bought from this site please cancel your bank information!
mk305
January 18th, 2020
This site is a fake he takes your money waits 2 months sends you a fake shirt nothing like you ordered then trying to get a refund paypal sucks he refuses to give it to you avoid nothing but a china scammer
byronf8
December 7th, 2019
This company is a Chinese company that shipped me a piece of garbage and charged me $55. The website should be removed from the internet. Pathetic!!
laurak335
November 19th, 2019
Not an official NHL store, violating terms of NHL trademarks. Took my money out of my PayPal account without my authorization. I repeatedly tried to cancel my order and they ignored, or responded with "You will like." Fraud Fraud Fraud
jasonc234
January 23rd, 2018
PAID FOR 2 JERSEYS FOR MY CHILDREN WAS TOLD ITEMS WOULD SHIP 3 DAYS -3 WEEKS LATER NO MERCHANDISE OR UPDATE AND HAVE SENT 4 EMAILS TO WHICH NEVER GET RESPONDED TO- NO WONDER THEY DONT LIST A PHONE NUMBER OR ADDRESS -TOTAL SCAM -SAVE YOUR MONEY
rickp130
October 29th, 2018
Jersey will NEVER arrive! Bogus tracking will be provided, customer service will not respond to emails. I had to cancel transaction through credit card company.
juliot10
January 2nd, 2018
It seems as if this company is run by a bunch of teenagers who hope that we won't cancel the credit card order once we realize that either the merchandise won't come or that it will be something that wasn't even ordered.
amandag36
January 8th, 2015
I ordered a Tim Duncan Camo Jersey from this site and was very disappointed with what I got. It said it was an authentic jersey and all, instead I got a knockoff jersey. The digital camo looks horrible! The site also said I would get it before Christmas and I got it Dec 29. I have emailed them numerous times trying to let them know I want to return the item but have yet to receive a response. DO NOT ORDER from this site. You will regret it.
brennam
December 26th, 2014
Your jersey will never come. It's a scam. The tracking number they provide you with won't be in the Chinese shipping (EMS) system or USPS. Once you tell them this, expect no email response from their "24/7 customer service." DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
ryanc54
June 2nd, 2015
Jus bought a curry jersey for my sisters birthday and low and behold a fake jersey......what a nice birthday gift......f u ching Chang ping pang hope you get caught up and dealt with.karma is a motha and they coming for you

Complete Scam Company.. Avoid this company at all costs. You will be ripped off.

By Byron F.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the NBAJersey.biz staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NBAJersey.biz?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.0
Have a question about NBAJersey.biz?