Review of Navigenius

1 Review From Our Community

grantw1
1/7/09

Stay away from Close Out Genious - Website also called:

A bait and switch website. Here is my experience, I ordered a product on monday, I received a confirmation of my order. I then got an email and phone call on Wednesday that I needed to call them to verify my order. After calling them multiple times and holding for over 15 minutes I finally got a hold of a real person, who claimed their computers were down, but that he would call me back (in 5 mins). After 30 mins no phone call so I called them back, the guy looked up my order and then asked me to verify my mailling and billing address and why I did not order one of the memory cards for it, I told him I did not need that right now, then he said I was good to go, and that I would get a confirmation email. I got an email alright but it claimed the product was on back order. You order a product, they call you for "verification purposes", but then when you do not order any of their accessories they send you an email afterwards to say the item is back ordered (even though their website clearly says it is in stock) and for security purposes they will not keep your order on file. Why would a company call to verify an order that they knew was on back order? Seems to me they would be calling you to say your item is on back order, not contacting you to verify your order, only to send you an email that it is on back order after you do not order anything else. I reported my card so that it could not be used any further. Please save your self the hardship and do not order anything from this website.

Questions? Get answers from the Navigenius staff and other customers.

Navigenius?