Naturesbeauty.us

Naturesbeauty.us has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Naturesbeauty.us are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Naturesbeauty.us?

“Beware!”

Mardi V.
9/25/18

BEWARE! I would have given her no stars if it was an option. She had my money and order since January of 2017 and I just received the finished item on September 8, 2018. Yes 1 year 9 months. It was very hard to get a hold of her and to actually get what I ordered, which was a replica of my cascading bouquet. I specifically asked her if she could reproduce my bouquet and do the cascade as all her photos are of rounded bouquet with ribbon wrapped stems. I provided size and photos of my bouquet as well as I specified exactly what I was looking for, she assured me should could do it. Her work that is pictured on her many sites is very beautiful and that representation is why I went with her. Again BEWARE! Unfortunately for me she could not deliver what she promised and after over 50 emails back and forth she finally provides me with a product that is just so, in my opinion. It was over $2,000 to have this done and she was not professional at all, in my opinion. She was not even at her home when I came to pickup, which was prearranged 3 weeks before. I had to spend a half an hour tracking her down. She dumped my item in her hallway and it had dirt and debris inside the frame and between the glass and mat. I had provided a photo and then decided not to use it and she return the photo damaged and not inside anything to protect it, it was just lying in the hallway too. I had to take the item apart when I returned home to clean out the debris and dirt and clean the glass. I had ribbon also down each side and across the mats and that ribbon was twisted and not secured correctly. I had to fix and secure the ribbon, so it would like right and not be sloppy or floppy. It's a good thing I know how to frame and work with shadow boxes or I would have been forced to have that part done by someone else and it would have cost even more money. Although I was able to clean up the dirt and debris and put everything back together without damaging any of the preserved flowers or mats, I shouldn't have had to; it should have been done correctly. She never provided the engraved plaque that was supposed be included in the price. The entire experience put a blight on the keepsake. I'm hoping within time I will learn to love that I have the item and I spent so much money on it. Beware! Before you use her, get a contract with exactly what you want, provide photos and sizes and make sure you have a promised delivery date. I drove over 100 miles and spent over $2,000 and I would have to say it really wasn't worth all the aggravation and headaches she put me through. This is the type of item that must be paid for in advance and that give her all the power to screw you, in my opinion. Keep this in mind before you decide to use her.

mardiv
September 25th, 2018
BEWARE! I would have given her no stars if it was an option.
Keep this in mind before you decide to use her.

Questions? Get answers from the Naturesbeauty.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Naturesbeauty.us?

Have a question about Naturesbeauty.us?