Nationwide Vehicle Contracts UK

Nationwide Vehicle Contracts UK has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Nationwide Vehicle Contracts UK ranks 76th among Car Dealership sites.

How would you rate Nationwide Vehicle Contracts UK?

“Poor service”

Nathan O.
3/19/16

Decided to buy from Nationwide in Feb, which was advertised "Feb Delivery" which was great as I needed a vehicle quickly to get to work. Took weeks to process the order, and was told that it would take at least a further 8 weeks for the vehicle to arrive because of the extra customization options I added. So I removed them. After a further week of ignored emails I eventually was told it would still be at least 8 weeks, so had no choice but to cancel the order. Wasted nearly a month of not being able to get to work for nothing which puts me in a bad position, and credit checks on your account reduce the risk of finding finance elsewhere. It wasn't even the best deal as it turns out, companies like Gateway2Lease have offered a better edition of the vehicle at a lower monthly rate. Was very exited to find Nationwide but have been so disappointed in their service and lack of customer care.

nathano12
March 19th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the Nationwide Vehicle Contracts UK staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nationwide Vehicle Contracts UK?

Have a question about Nationwide Vehicle Contracts UK?