National Geographic reviews

askngs@nationalgeographic.com

1 star

samuelr96
4/1/19

I absolutely love this magazine since I was in high school. NatGeo is one of these "old but gold" things. I definitely recommend everyone to make this magazine a part of your life, too. It is educational and entertaining at the same time.

dennisw70
6/24/18

National Geographic has always been a part of my life and will continue to be one. If you're looking for stunning photos or information about the world that is relatively unbiased, this is the site that will not disappoint. National Geographic's magazines are also a must-read. They're very informative and interesting. Every photo of theirs will make you feel awed.

felipek6
4/2/17

Just do it, watch this channel! Its completely worth the time spent and is full of educational info which is given the way its not boring at all, moreover, you want to watch more of them after!

nothanr
3/16/17

I watched YouTube and saw The story of God and I needed the complete collection. I found it on National Geographic online shop. So trustworthy. Loved it

rayc75
12/9/16

A place I attend every day! Loads of interesting stories and photos from all around the world :) All of their projects are good.

nickt25
1/31/14

Great information for learning. There is even a teachers section. I used to love watching their videos, and high expectations for their video section. However, I found this area of their website disappointing.

michaelp69
1,391 helpful votes
10/6/13

Love this site. It always has mesmerizing photos and articles. If I have free time I always browse through here.

jennyc17
5/3/13

Absolutely brilliant. So many clips of really unusual wildlife.

darrenl
8/8/11

This site's got everything. It's great for doing research, or just learning new things. I think it's pretty awesome, from breathtaking pictures and videos, games, news, pop quizzes, and many more.

manekin
8/3/11

I just love National Geo! They have some of the best documentaries and exploring series and movies I've ever seen.

As for the site, it's simply beautiful, and very easy to get around on. I love viewing all the amazing photos, and there's even a section for games! At first I didn't really get it, but it's the sort of games that test your knowledge on different that NG covered. It also serves as a great way to learn new stuff.

All in all - one of the websites totally worth bookmarking!

kevinb7
12/8/10

Its great for research and a good starting point like a measuring glass for accurate material, statements, facts, all facets of science, photography and lots more, I watch a lot of doco's by them or that are affiliated with them, I probably like nat geo just as much as CNN but at the same time there entirely 2 different sites. A fascinating site, very well organised tidy but busy but easy to use.

frankc1
2/24/10

If you've never been to NationalGeographic.com, you really must spend a little time there. It's a fascinating website, with all sorts of interesting products and video collections...far too many to list in this review.

The site is very well organized and just beautiful to tool around on. Their non-profit mission is to keep the planet in order. Keeping their left-leaning politics aside (they are huge propogandists for the climate change argument), they have been doing a great job for over a century. The site is a terrific tour of all sorts of exotic and interesting artifacts. It is also a terrific gift -purchase resource, especially if you're looking for something really unique. It's a must visit!

Questions? Get answers from the National Geographic staff and other customers.

National Geographic?