Nanocart

Nanocart has a consumer rating of 4.55 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Nanocart ranks 31st among Ecommerce Tools sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 83.3%
How would you rate Nanocart?

“About NANOCART”

Mohammed S.
12/27/20

I had a great experience - I had booked a carpenter service, professional arrived at my doorstep within 60 minutes. And when comes about the price it was reasonable price. More over you can buy or book any products & service anytime anywhere without any Hussle. It is a local search partner for you. We can buy & sell any products here. About Business Nanocart is a first Indian e-commerce platform which provides services and products in a single website. Nanocart platform acts as a hyper local search engine, where customers can book listed services & goods from local shops near by you.

“Very bad service”

Rinitta R.
1/28/21

Hi I have been trying to reach out to the Nano cart customer care service since morning and such a pathetic response. They dont do the job on time and dont refund the money back. Will never recommend Nanocart to anyone. Such a horrible service and experience.

mohammeds49
December 27th, 2020
Verified purchase

We can buy & sell any products here.
About Business

Tip for consumers:

chaithanyad
February 12th, 2021

I had booked for house cleaning service recently, the service was awesome & timely. Good luck Nanocart!

rinittar
January 28th, 2021

Products used:
i had asked for a carpentry job from the team.Service was never done nor was the refund provided.

rochanah
February 12th, 2021

I had booked for laptop repair, the technician arrived within 30 mins and fixed the problem with reasonable price. Thanks to nanocart for providing best laptop service.

satyav7
March 30th, 2021

Are you searching goods and services near your place? Nanocart acts like a hyper-local search engine, where you can book services & goods from local shops.
Book or Buy Services and Products from Nanocart, the app searches quality goods and services based on the locality business & professionals, contact now

nagasunders
January 6th, 2021

I was looking for a platform which offered products and services on a single platform much to my surprise I found no on the web who was doing that then I came across a website called Nanocart(https://nanocart.in/). I finally found that the products and Services are broadly classified into Events, Automobile, Health & Fitness, Electronics & Appliances, Home & Office, Cleaning Services, Document Services, Photography & Video and under the product sections they are offering in the following categories including Pharmacy, Stationery, Farmers, Furniture, Textiles, Departmental Stores, Fashion, Sports, Hotels, Manufacture, Private Ambulance, Books & Novels, Tutorials, Food, Doctors & Clinics, Pet Animals, Insurance, Weaver and Nano Wheels

sandeeps67
August 19th, 2019

I had recently booked Electrician from Nanocart. The service person was professional & price was as per market.

Questions? Get answers from the Nanocart staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nanocart?

Have a question about Nanocart?