Review of NameChangeInc

Los Angeles,, CA 91324, US
namechangeinc@gmail.com

mandyw16
8/3/17

Quick, accurate paper work! They went above and beyond to make sure we were able to get my son's name changed, even sent an extra copy! Thank you!

walterp36
5/20/17

I was truly amazed with their service! Thank you Karen for the much needed information and assistance. We'll definitely recommend them to anyone in need of a name change.

I was preparing for an out of country trip, but my passport did not reflect my id, ticket since I using my current name for 20 years and never did a legal name change. Name changeinc took care of this issue.

emilyr47
3/25/16

Namechangeinc was a life changing help. Thank you so much for your help and guidance with my name change.

johnk267
3/14/16

After using services from their parent company, I also saw name change services. As a stepdad, my stepson wanted to adopt my last name. I was referred to Namechangeinc.com for information. My local attorney wanted $895 to commence the service. Namechangeinc did is under $80.

The process was easy, my questions were promptly answered and upon receipt of my materials I received proper instructions and guidance. We recently received our decree materials and my stepson (son) has taken my last name.

Thank you courtlinked and Namechangeinc

Questions? Get answers from the NameChangeInc staff and other customers.

NameChangeInc?