Review of Nalii

Tel: 1-303-893-0552

1 Review From Our Community

maryf22
5/29/13

My daughter ordered a prom dress from this company, not realizing it was located in China. The dress was poorly made and we attempted to return it. The company completely ignored our attempts to contact them over the course of several days. They made it impossible to comply with their return policy.

I previously had attempted to contact Nalii.com no less than FOUR times via email to obtain a return goods number and instructions for preferred shipment. I also attempted to use their LIVE CHAT many, many times with no success. Finally, I even resorted to a long-distance phone call to their company in China, which put me on hold indefinitely, with no one ever coming on the line.

I had no choice but to return the dress without instruction at this point, since posted on their website was a statement demanding any returns be shipped within three days of receipt."

Their company return policy is purposefully vague and contradictory, so that no one can possibly comply with its terms. Now of course, they are claiming they never received the return. Their business practices are shameful and I would urge PayPal and American Express to cease doing business with them. Thanks to them, I now have neither the dress or my money.

Questions? Get answers from the Nalii staff and other customers.

Nalii?