Review of Nabira.fr

Nabira.fr reviews

Suggest Category

martan2
1/24/19

J'ai seulement essayé l'abaya pour la première fois et la ficelle autour de cou était cassée. Mauvaise qualité et l'image semblait beaucoup mieux

amberj45
3/4/17

I bought from them a dress, the picture made it look amazing and nice quality. But when it finally arrived to me in USA from France, I was GREATLY disappointed. I can't speak for ALL of their clothing, but what I got was so bad! The fabric was very thin, the sleeves were 3 inches too short despite the fact I have regular length arms, And the gems which from the pic I assumed were sewn on were just cheaply glued on and fell off before I could even wear the dress! Then, when I tried to talk to their customer service they told me "We never had a problem with this dress before" and told me to "buy some little sleeves from them to make the arm longer" NO way! Buy more stuff from them? When they wouldn't even refund me? NOPE! IT took me many weeks of correspondence to finally get them to agree to refund me a small part of what I paid for this dress (or what my husband jokingly calls tee shirt). So many of their items look very nice on the site, but I'm afraid to buy from them again after this horrible experience and theft of my money from this company! Disappointed!

Tip for consumers: Customer service and product both not good.
BE WILLING TO BURN YOUR MONEY INSTEAD OF GIVING IT TO THIS COMPANY.

Questions? Get answers from the Nabira.fr staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Nabira.fr