Nabira.fr

Nabira.fr has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Nabira.fr also ranks 106th among Indian Clothing sites. The most common issues with Nabira.fr are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Nabira.fr?

“Bad customer service and poor quality garment”

Amber J.
3/4/17

I bought from them a dress, the picture made it look amazing and nice quality. But when it finally arrived to me in USA from France, I was GREATLY disappointed. I can't speak for ALL of their clothing, but what I got was so bad! The fabric was very thin, the sleeves were 3 inches too short despite the fact I have regular length arms, And the gems which from the pic I assumed were sewn on were just cheaply glued on and fell off before I could even wear the dress! Then, when I tried to talk to their customer service they told me "We never had a problem with this dress before" and told me to "buy some little sleeves from them to make the arm longer" NO way! Buy more stuff from them? When they wouldn't even refund me? NOPE! IT took me many weeks of correspondence to finally get them to agree to refund me a small part of what I paid for this dress (or what my husband jokingly calls tee shirt). So many of their items look very nice on the site, but I'm afraid to buy from them again after this horrible experience and theft of my money from this company! Disappointed!

amberj45
March 4th, 2017

Tip for consumers: Customer service and product both not good.
BE WILLING TO BURN YOUR MONEY INSTEAD OF GIVING IT TO THIS COMPANY.

Questions? Get answers from the Nabira.fr staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nabira.fr?

Have a question about Nabira.fr?