Reza Nabavian MD reviews

Tel: 310-829-5550

1 Review From Our Community

rezan1
2/24/14

At a young age, Dr. Reza Nabavian attended boarding schools in eastern England and central Italy. As such, he is fluent in Italian, English and Farsi. When he was a teenager, Dr. Nabavian moved to Washington DC to study Applied Physics and Electrical Engineering. During his undergraduate studies, he participated in the development of laser systems that were used to scan the human body in a project that was funded by the National Science Foundation. This experience spurred him to apply to medical school. "I became fascinated by the human form and the interface of technology and biology," he says.Dr. Nabavian received his medical training at the University of Maryland where he participated in basic science research and graduated with honors. He then went on to train in plastic surgery at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles after completing his residency in general surgery at the University of California in San Diego."I always knew that I wanted to be a surgeon. I like anatomy and I'm good with my hands. I am also fascinated by the form and structure of the human body," says Dr. Nabavian. In terms of plastic surgery, "I also appreciate that the practice is truly all encompassing. I can take care of the whole human body, from children to adults."

Questions? Get answers from the Reza Nabavian MD staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Reza Nabavian MD