Mytrafficmaps.net

Mytrafficmaps.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Mytrafficmaps.net ranks 46th among Maps sites.

How would you rate Mytrafficmaps.net?

“This site prompts you for your cell phone and if you...”

Eric T.
1/25/11

This site prompts you for your cell phone and if you expand the text, it states that it will charge you $9.95 per month. You know that such a charge will be impossible to cancel and that they must be making a killing from people who don't read carefully :(. Its a disgrace to have such websites on the web. Show me some value, and maybe I would happily give you some money, but without letting me see what you offer, trying to sneak the $9.95 past me, etc. is just plain rude.

erict2
January 25th, 2011

ianc6
October 17th, 2010

A message pops up asking for a cell phone, it doesn't have a privacy policy or mentions if they keep my info private, and it displayed a message in fine print that you could hardly read, saying that by entering your cell phone you accept a charge of aprox $10, I find that very unethical and it doesn't seem like fair business practices.

Questions? Get answers from the Mytrafficmaps.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mytrafficmaps.net?

Have a question about Mytrafficmaps.net?