This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Mysummitt.net

Mysummitt.net

Mysummitt.net has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Mysummitt.net?

“I was invited to a presentation for My Summitt to sign...”

Kerry O.
7/5/13

I was invited to a presentation for My Summitt to sign up for a travel club. My husband and I love to travel any chance we get, but we hate the high prices so we thought buying into this membership would be a great idea. At first we did have a little trouble,. because we were unsure where we wanted to go. So we figured out exactly where and when we wanted to go. After that it was a breeze. Traveling to Hawaii as we all know is expensive, but we were able to get a really go deal staying at the Hyatt resort on Maui. Air fair, car rental, and accommodations where all included we had such a great time and everyone at My Summitt was very helpful. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

kerryo2
July 5th, 2013

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Mysummitt.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mysummitt.net?

Have a question about Mysummitt.net?