Review of My Spice Sage

Tel: 877.890.5244
spicesage@myspicesage.com

ameliar31
10/3/18

I like this company so far. The prices are much lower comparing to other sites. The company also offers a free shipping despite the number of herbs and spices you ordered. I would buy from My Spice Sage in the foreseeable future again.

carriem35
1/2/15

Love this company! Free shipping that arrived early. Quality spices and spice mixes. I bought 14 spices/herbs and everyone is great! I will buy from this company again and again. Thanks My Spice Sage! :)

philh12
2/5/14

They had competitive prices on the items I looked at, as in most were close or cheaper in price to the other stores I viewed.
The free sample you can choose with every order gives you a chance to check out something that piques your interest but you aren't quite ready to risk a purchase on.
The shipping was fast! They shipped the same day I ordered and I received it two days later!
I have nothing but love for this company at this time!

susane13
4/15/13

I love this site. They have free shipping and the spices are fresher and cheaper than store brands. They also give you a free ounce (of choice) with every order! Watkins Cinnamon and Madagascar Vanilla- YUM!

Questions? Get answers from the My Spice Sage staff and other customers.

My Spice Sage?