MySmartTVs.co.uk reviews

Tel: 01535 213 034
mysmarttvs@gmail.com

congl1
7/17/19

My Sony KD -65X 9005C purchased from Mysmarttvs.co.uk 2016 , 07.05. Paid 1799£. He send an email which is in below photo( It is not A VAT invoice ) Sony have said they cannot repair under warranty as a proper VAT invoice has not been provided. Despite a number if emails and many, many ,many phone calls we have got no response from this retailer... The TV needs repair we just couldn't get 5 years warranty... DO NOT BUY ANYTHING From this Company!!!

craigf107
1/17/19

I bought a TV from this company and after doing some research on a new tv I came across this site. I do not understand the reviews as my experience was really good. My TV is still running fine and I did not have any issues what so ever. 5 star from me.

mjr10
7/22/18

Whatever you do, do not buy from this guy or company. As many others have said Sean Cullen will promptly respond to any enquiries you have regarding one of his products and will then proceed to take your payment. All will seem good until the day you expect the TV and it does not arrive. You will be lucky if he responds to any of your texts or emails, I resorted to using a different phone number and email. After this, if he does respond, it will be to make his excuses about a delivery driver letting him down or personal circumstances...there were weeks and weeks of this. Similar situations can be seen in other reviews, so dont believe a word, I just wish I had read the reviews before parting with hard earned cash. In the end, I got my TV and unsurprisingly it was faulty...eventually after a few weeks he took the TV back and weeks later returned with another TV...also faulty, so I refused to accept it and sent it back with the driver. The driver was a freelancer and did independent work for this company every now, he confirmed this was a regular occurance. I requested a refund and he refused! So I went through my bank and got all the money back but he went out of his way to try and stop this. He caused me unnecessary stress and Im amongst many others that fell for the scam, if its cheap and too good to be true then take my advice and dont do it!

lawrenceb109
5/29/18

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS MAN OR COMPANY
While looking for a huge 88' Samsung for a project I came across My Smart TV's ltd. Sean Cullen quickly answered the web chat and after I explained how important it was that I received the tv within the next 3 weeks he told me that by chance he had one of these tv's on the shelf from another sale. This was music to my ears as this custom built tv which every one else was quoting 21 days minimum was just too long for my project. Sean sent me through an invoice which I paid in full (Silly me trusting him) and delivery was scheduled for the following week. Sean then phoned saying his delivery driver has let him down and could we reschedule. I reminded him how important it was I had the tv by the end of the following week. He told me I needed extra guys to help unload the huge box the tv comes packaged in so I arranged extra labour for the delivery day. From the morning of the delivery and for the next 3 weeks Sean did not answer any of my calls, return any of my messages on his mobile or office phone and ignored all emails i sent. During this time I sent Sean confirmation that I had to get the tv elsewhere to finish my project on the deadline as I did not know what was happening and so because he missed the delivery date and has ignored me ( breach of contract) I wish to receive a full refund. After 3 week he cowedly text me saying he has had some personal issues and he was in the wrong and would issue a refund.
Shame on you Sean Cullen, 3 months on and you still owe me £14,499.
Now perusing legal ways of collecting my money.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS MAN OR COMPANY

gordonb51
4/1/18

What can I say? dont normally wrtite these - burt after seeing some reviews i thought its only fair i give my experience. our samsung TV arrived safely and was delivered into our front room - the delivery men simply did what they called "blue screen test" which was to power on and make sure the screen was not damaged in transit which I thought was good. Saves any arguments later! They called me an hour before as I told MST that i would be at work that day so everything went to plan. The second tv did have a crack - spoke to mst via live chat and they told me to send it back with the courier in which i did. They sent me a replacement the following week when the courier was back in our area and they delivered after 5pm as I could not get away from work on that day. Cant fault them at all. thumbs up from me.

Tip for consumers: small company - patience

andrewp170
3/30/18

TV arrived and unpacked / courier was very helpful at helping us set it up. I dont know how to connect it to the internet but my son is coming round to do this for me. TV is beautiful - cannot be happier. Very good experience overall from me. Delivery could have been faster.

christopherg94
3/30/18

Hi - we bought 43 Samsung tv - beautiful little tv and fantastic picture - first time buying Samsung. Arrived within 4 days and was setup for me! Now looking for another for the daughters bedroom - 5 star from us.

janes316
3/29/18

Not a normal person to write reviews but I must say over all everything was great - good communication regarding delivery. Tv arrived with small mark on the back but thats me just being picky. Thank you for a great tv.

jackies104
3/18/18

Tip for consumers: Great experience - beautiful TV delivered on the day of my choice. 5 star for me - Very happy. Samsung 49" Ultra HD

petej17
3/18/18

Bought the 78" KS 9000 Samsung TV - This is a massive tv however the delivery guys were amazing. They unpacked everything for me to check - all was spot on.

Great TV great price great service.

Happy Customer

Tip for consumers: Dont believe all the bad reviews - I have nothing but praise for these guys.

jamest286
3/16/18

We bought the Samsung qe65q8c - we saved £500 compared to currys and the tv was brand new. Delivered in 3 days from order - could not be happier. I have not stopped talking about this to all my mates in work. Thank you - will definitely buy again from these guys.

paule276
2/4/18
• Updated review

In the end my credit card refunded me. This has to have been the worse online shopping experience I have ever had. They didn't reply to any communications then out of the blue two weeks after I cancelled the order they said they had dispatched it(!) I didn't see it as I reminded them I had cancelled it. they then (I assume automatic reply) promised a refund within 5 days well that never materialised either.....

“avoid at allcosts cant give no stars”
12/18/17
• Previous review

have had no response to emails, phone not answered, rings out. currently pursuing £500 through credit card company.

tonik27
1/30/18

I order
SAMSUNG QE65Q9FAMT 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR QLED
No confirmation email for the delivery for the last three days I tried to call them every day and keep sending the emails still nothing so tomorrow Im just going to claim the money back from my credit card

keitho24
12/16/17

Ordered a VR on 5.12 stated 3-5dsys delivery after clearance of money. Paid by credit card which normally takes 5 days to clear for businesses. Still no contact from this outfit, they dont answer emails and the live chat ! What a joke you just sit there typing to yourself and 1 day later you get a transcript ,of what you typed ,with no answer to any question,sent to your emailtried emails nothing! Phoning , phone rings once then cuts off . I wanted this as a Christmas gift, not going to happen now has all the markings of a scam . BEWARE!!!!

craigk33
12/10/17

Horrendous experience, This company has no customer service, they DON'T reply to emails, online chat nor do they answer their phones. I tried to cancel my order shortly after making it, then complete radio silence.. apart from the confirmation email, i tried calling them like a 100 times, texting them, emailing, i eventually got 1 text message a week later saying they would post the tv out!? I cancelled the order FFS.. i literally spent near 3 weeks freaking out thinking i was getting ripped off for £1500.. wasn't until i got my bank involved that i eventually got my money back... Do your self a favour stay well clear.. Shady..

fraserb12
12/6/17

Ordered a VR set on 24/11/17 for a birthday gift. Was told 3-5 days delivery. 12 days later no delivery, no reply to my numerous e mails, text, and the phone line goes dead when you call. Have given them till 5pm tonight to organise a full refund or I'm contacting Trading Standards.

bernieh21
12/4/17

So I ordered a TV which said 10 day delivery. I hadn't heard anything so contacted Sean Cullen, he answered my email within the hour !!!. He assured me that my TV had been picked up by the courier and he would chase it up. Sean was most helpful at this point he even offered me a £50 refund. I now know that was to keep me sweet. I then received another email saying " the TV had been mixed up with other TV's and returned to him !!! Again, I was reassured my TV was on its way. The TV was eventually delivered another week later. After reading the reviews on here, I was a little concerned. I wasn't in at the time and I said to my husband " make sure you fully check everything before you sign. He phoned me at work to say he hadn't accepted delivery as the remote wasn't working properly. The delivery men asked if he would keep the TV and just send the remote back !!!. I phoned Sean Cullen and he answered straight away. He assured me, this had happened before, if they set the TV up on the floor, the carpet interferes with the sensor. He wanted to phone my husband to confirm this was the case and he would try and get the courier to return. Sean had been very, very helpful in resolving this. Unfortunately it was another week before the TV was delivered but in the meantime the said same TV had been reduced by £150 "before" I had received mine. Ok, that is the luck of the draw but I was still waiting for my £50 refund and yes, you've guessed it, Sean will not respond to any of my emails. I didn't ask for a refund, Sean offered it to me and I have all the emails to prove it. Am I happy with the TV " Yes " am I happy with the customer service absolutely " Not" .
You take your chance is all I can say. Funny though how Sean is in contact with you all the time up till the day you sign. One more thing to add. I hadn't realised this, on top of the box, there will be a letter waiting for you which say's once you have signed that's it, there is no return but not in as many words but that is what is meant by it. So Sean if you are reading this and I'm sure you are, do the decent thing and send me my £50 refund please.

ramatoulier
11/28/17

The worst customer service I have ever had to deal with. They never respond to calls or emails. I bought a tv from them that came 3 days late. After I signed for it I noticed a crack on the screen and scratches all over the frame. I have tried calling them several times and sending emails to arrange a return with no response feels like I'm being ignored. I am never buying anything from them again.

jamest247
11/2/17

UE55KS9000 Samsung ultra Hd

Delivered within 10 days as described.

Courier called me to arrange a day for delivery and unpacked everything for me.

Very helpful.

Online chat was very helpful when making a decision.

Very happy and would buy again!!

P.s I saved £265

jackg85
10/26/17

The company has all the marks of a small and busy outfit that is trying hard to keep up with demand and iron out all the creases of increasing efficiency and throughput. This is to say that all those claiming scam may have been a victim of unfortunate circumstances or aren't telling the whole story.

I was cautious after reading reviews and made contact first. Sean was helpful and communicated with me regularly - even out of hours. I felt assured enough to make a purchase and I am now sat in front of a fully working 49" Samsung 7 series.

The process wasn't without minor hick-ups: I was sent two left feet (I assume from when the TVs are re-packed after testing them). I got in touch with Sean and it was very quickly resolved - professional enough for me.

Delivery dates got a bit confused, perhaps because of lack of communication between MySmartTVs.co.uk and their courier service (specifically about when they're in certain areas of the country). Just a crease to iron out in a growing business I guess. Otherwise, I think their choice of a two man service and process of ensuring it's tested before signing is spot on!

Important thing is I got a decent TV for a very decent price and it's fully working.

SS of email communications included to prove validity.

Cheers

gemmab17
10/26/17

Was unsure about reviews but everything turned out great.

Brand new tv as promised - delivered on time and was unpacked and tested.

Everything was brand new unopened.

Paid £3099 and the next best price was £3999 online. Saved £900

Will buy again in few months for bedrooms.

Thanks Guys

stever170
10/26/17

Great price Great TV - like everyone was able to check when it arrived.

Would buy again from mysmarttvs.co.uk

Thanks

gordong31
10/18/17

Ordered my tv and everything is perfect.

Contacted the company and courier no problem.

Very helpful people.

Inspected tv upon arrival - couriers could not have been more helpful.

All round very very happy and would order again.

peterm294
10/16/17

I have had nothing but praise for this company and their owner. They delivered my TV at 8pm at night as I could not get any time off work. They unpacked everything and switched it on for me to inspect.

I do not understand these people and their reviews - You have an opportunity to check and inspect when the TV arrives - so if the TV was as bad as they stated then why would they accept the goods? something fishy about these 1 star reviews.

Anyway - my TV is perfectly fine and as described - I have had nothing but a great experience.

Tip for consumers: You are protected with your bank card and get to inspect the TV when it arrives - if your not happy simply send it back. No Risk!

chrism418
10/16/17

He sent out a samsung tv claiming he checked it and was brand new. when it eventually arrived over 2 weeks later after the item dispatched email. The owner sean has every excuse going for why it took so long. The box was battered, the screen was ruined with what appeared to be water damage. Thankfully samsung sorted out the screen under warranty. Do not go anywhere near this company,pay a few more quid and buy from somebody reputable and get a new tv. Sean is a cowboy who will send out a damaged tv and hopes you wont see the damage until youve signed for it.Then your stuck with it. If you write a bad review on here, he will ring you up and threaten you like he did with me.Scammer. AVOID !!

Emailed, called many times... If you are still in this business please call me back 07450207797 Cong Li

By Cong L.

Hi there - we have already contacted you regarding this and delivery takes 10 working days as stated when you ordered the TV.

By MySmartTvs L., MySmartTVs.co.uk Representative

Questions? Get answers from the MySmartTVs.co.uk staff and other customers.

30 Photos for MySmartTVs.co.uk