This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

MySmartTVs.co.uk

MySmartTVs.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.72 stars from 93 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with MySmartTVs.co.uk most frequently mention great price and next day. MySmartTVs.co.uk ranks 55th among TVs sites.

• Excellent service, delivery driver very helpful only problem i had was registering with samsung
  • Great TV, responsive and quick communication, easy experience, fast delivery...

• There is no customer service, no managers, supervisors just 1 person called Sean!
  • use your credit card not PayPal as you lose your Consumer Rights!
How would you rate MySmartTVs.co.uk?

“Pleased with my purchase!”

Jane s.
3/29/18

Not a normal person to write reviews but I must say over all everything was great - good communication regarding delivery. Tv arrived with small mark on the back but thats me just being picky. Thank you for a great tv.

“Do not buy Sony TV from the man or company. No invoice. No Warranty”

Cong L.
7/17/19

My Sony KD -65X 9005C purchased from Mysmarttvs.co.uk 2016, 07.05. Paid 1799£. He send an email which is in below photo( It is not A VAT invoice) Sony have said they cannot repair under warranty as a proper VAT invoice has not been provided. Despite a number if emails and many, many, many phone calls we have got no response from this retailer... The TV needs repair we just couldn't get 5 years warranty... DO NOT BUY ANYTHING From this Company!

customer service (10) credit card (8) trading standards (4) excellent service (3) samsung tv (7) company (33) great tv (7) 2 weeks (3) 5 days (4)
congl1
July 17th, 2019
bernieh21
December 4th, 2017
So I ordered a TV which said 10 day delivery. I hadn't heard anything so contacted Sean Cullen, he answered my email within the hour!. He assured me that my TV had been picked up by the courier and he would chase it up. Sean was most helpful at this point he even offered me a £50 refund. I now know that was to keep me sweet. I then received another email saying " the TV had been mixed up with other TV's and returned to him! Again, I was reassured my TV was on its way. The TV was eventually delivered another week later. After reading the reviews on here, I was a little concerned. I wasn't in at the time and I said to my husband " make sure you fully check everything before you sign. He phoned me at work to say he hadn't accepted delivery as the remote wasn't working properly. The delivery men asked if he would keep the TV and just send the remote back!. I phoned Sean Cullen and he answered straight away. He assured me, this had happened before, if they set the TV up on the floor, the carpet interferes with the sensor. He wanted to phone my husband to confirm this was the case and he would try and get the courier to return. Sean had been very, very helpful in resolving this. Unfortunately it was another week before the TV was delivered but in the meantime the said same TV had been reduced by £150 "before" I had received mine. Ok, that is the luck of the draw but I was still waiting for my £50 refund and yes, you've guessed it, Sean will not respond to any of my emails. I didn't ask for a refund, Sean offered it to me and I have all the emails to prove it. Am I happy with the TV " Yes " am I happy with the customer service absolutely " Not".
You take your chance is all I can say. Funny though how Sean is in contact with you all the time up till the day you sign. One more thing to add. I hadn't realised this, on top of the box, there will be a letter waiting for you which say's once you have signed that's it, there is no return but not in as many words but that is what is meant by it. So Sean if you are reading this and I'm sure you are, do the decent thing and send me my £50 refund please.
andrewp170
March 30th, 2018
TV arrived and unpacked / courier was very helpful at helping us set it up. I dont know how to connect it to the internet but my son is coming round to do this for me. TV is beautiful - cannot be happier. Very good experience overall from me. Delivery could have been faster.
ignacioc23
August 5th, 2017
I have started legal actions against the company after no answers to my emails, phone calls and SMS... I bought a TV that never arrived, after waiting for 2 attempts according to mysmarttvs, try to contact them for the cancellation of the purchase, but not response happened so far. It's been more than one week trying to contact them...
I hope my bank will help me to recover my money.
Do not trust them
janes316
March 29th, 2018
alisond23
August 5th, 2017
Recently bought a tv from here. At first I was concerned due to some mixed reviews, spoke to the guy on the phone about this, as I was paying out a lot of money. He reassured me and advised I used my credit card if I was still concerned. I did anyway as it is a lot. But I received emails of when it was to be delivered and the guy set it up for me. Which I think is a bonus... don't see why people are mining about this. But overall great service and great tv
ramatoulier
November 28th, 2017
The worst customer service I have ever had to deal with. They never respond to calls or emails. I bought a tv from them that came 3 days late. After I signed for it I noticed a crack on the screen and scratches all over the frame. I have tried calling them several times and sending emails to arrange a return with no response feels like I'm being ignored. I am never buying anything from them again.
craigf107
January 17th, 2019
I bought a TV from this company and after doing some research on a new tv I came across this site. I do not understand the reviews as my experience was really good. My TV is still running fine and I did not have any issues what so ever. 5 star from me.
jackg85
October 26th, 2017
The company has all the marks of a small and busy outfit that is trying hard to keep up with demand and iron out all the creases of increasing efficiency and throughput. This is to say that all those claiming scam may have been a victim of unfortunate circumstances or aren't telling the whole story.

I was cautious after reading reviews and made contact first. Sean was helpful and communicated with me regularly - even out of hours. I felt assured enough to make a purchase and I am now sat in front of a fully working 49" Samsung 7 series.

The process wasn't without minor hick-ups: I was sent two left feet (I assume from when the TVs are re-packed after testing them). I got in touch with Sean and it was very quickly resolved - professional enough for me.

Delivery dates got a bit confused, perhaps because of lack of communication between MySmartTVs.co.uk and their courier service (specifically about when they're in certain areas of the country). Just a crease to iron out in a growing business I guess. Otherwise, I think their choice of a two man service and process of ensuring it's tested before signing is spot on!

Important thing is I got a decent TV for a very decent price and it's fully working.

SS of email communications included to prove validity.

Cheers
paule276
February 4th, 2018
• Updated review
In the end my credit card refunded me. This has to have been the worse online shopping experience I have ever had. They didn't reply to any communications then out of the blue two weeks after I cancelled the order they said they had dispatched it(!) I didn't see it as I reminded them I had cancelled it. They then (I assume automatic reply) promised a refund within 5 days well that never materialised either...
Avoid at allcosts cant give no stars
December 18th, 2017
• Previous review
Have had no response to emails, phone not answered, rings out. Currently pursuing £500 through credit card company.
richh30
November 4th, 2016
I was very concerned about the poor reviews of this company; and when my purchase wasn't scheduled for delivery as advised I began to doubt the authenticity of MySmartTvs. I did some digging, got reassured and the director got personally involved; and I now have a top end TV for significantly less than anyone else was charging. Maybe their customer service needs to be more proactive; but it's a small gripe for the money I saved.
ericb122
May 24th, 2016
I purchased a 55" Samsung Smart TV, after placing order supplier
Contacted me and said there was additional carriage cost to N I
Which was fair enough, there was a problem with the stand and
Bracket which fits onto the TV but I was able to manufacture a little
Metal connecting bracket to resolve the problem so I did not need
To contact the supplier, and the TV is going fine so far!

Regards

Eric
pierres24
September 9th, 2016
I placed my order and paid for my tv which I agree was a good price however after that everything came to a stop. Cannot get to speak to any of the telephone numbers or get any responds from my emails or mobile messages. My scheduled delivery is now 5 days past with no word or explanation. I've lodged a claim with pay pal and there action is also that the seller have not contacted them but they have to give the seller 10 days to respond. My comment is to avoid this seller, don't believe what you see!
stever112
May 27th, 2016
Very helpful and knowledgeable staff! You will have trouble trying to beat their prices! The only negative was their choice of courier service, the delivery guy did call me when he was outside and said 'i only do kerb side delivery' 'so your need help to your apartment door' which i found very rude and unhelpful. The delivery guy did help begrudgingly to my door tho.
jamest286
March 16th, 2018
We bought the Samsung qe65q8c - we saved £500 compared to currys and the tv was brand new. Delivered in 3 days from order - could not be happier. I have not stopped talking about this to all my mates in work. Thank you - will definitely buy again from these guys.
gurpala
February 11th, 2017
From my last post, seems this is a small company that sometimes is closed on a Friday if all orders are fulfilled. Spoke to Sean (owner) and all in order... Service levels from Sean are very impressive - next update will be after delivery!
MySmartTvs L. – MySmartTVs.co.uk Rep
Hi Gurpal,

We always try our best.

We appreciate your business.

Thanks
calebc16
May 26th, 2016
I was a little concerned about spending such a large amount of money with a business I didn't know much about. Big companies such as curry's do give that bit of reassurance. However I considered the savings and protection provided by a credit card purchase and decided to take the chance. My reward was a fabulous TV at a great price delivered quicker than expected. I would buy again from them.
johnb916
July 25th, 2017
I really do not understand the reviews - I bought the tv from the website, received a message when it would be delivered. When the driver arrived he took it out the box and showed me it working and I signed to say I was happy with the tv. He even put it all together for me on the stand and put it on my corner unit. Great service - very nice person. Tv is beautiful and works perfect. Over all 5 *******
davk1
July 19th, 2017
Absolute joke of a company. Spoke to the guy on the phone for about 20 minutes, seemed like a real genuine guy, said he would deliver the TV himself and come and see his mum in Glasgow on monday. Text me saying he can't come monday and will come Tuesday cause he's too busy. Don't hear anything since that text, called a million times on monday night tueday night and today. Reads the messages on whatsapp and doesn't reply. Avoid at all costs, just out to commit fraud. There's a reason why they're cheap and it's not worth the saving of a few £ for that level of customer service. Looks like I'm not the only one.
gemmab17
October 26th, 2017
Was unsure about reviews but everything turned out great.

Brand new tv as promised - delivered on time and was unpacked and tested.

Everything was brand new unopened.

Paid £3099 and the next best price was £3999 online. Saved £900

Will buy again in few months for bedrooms.

Thanks Guys
stever170
October 26th, 2017
Great price Great TV - like everyone was able to check when it arrived.

Would buy again from mysmarttvs.co.uk

Thanks
raymondm66
July 18th, 2017
I ordered and paid for tv (65 inch samsung) but after 1 week tv had still not been dispatched and there was no reply from company when emails enquiring about order were sent. Very difficult to contact company by telephone and no email replies. Eventually spoke with Sean Cullen director. As others suggest it seems to be a one man show, he put me off saying website issues etc will contact next day re dispatch - I never got a call, no answer on phone or to emails and again very hard to contact - my impression was that he was avoiding me after taking my £. This company is to me a joke. I 2 weeks later after threatening to contact fraud department of bank and trading standards managed to get a refund so I would strongly advise others to beware or avoid this company.
R McKenna Northern Ireland UK
petej17
March 18th, 2018
Bought the 78" KS 9000 Samsung TV - This is a massive tv however the delivery guys were amazing. They unpacked everything for me to check - all was spot on.

Great TV great price great service.

Happy Customer

Tip for consumers: Dont believe all the bad reviews - I have nothing but praise for these guys.

charlesb138
May 26th, 2016
I bought my TV and soundbar just before Christmas. There was hundreds of pounds off the price. I would not have afforded such high quality TV and soundbar otherwise. I found Sean at all times very proactive and bent over backwards to resolve any issues. I am very satisfied with the products and particularly the price. I would use this site again.
ranjitb
April 29th, 2016
Had bad experience with Mysmarttvs please read terms and conditions VERY carefully before purchasing TV's and if you can purchase from Currys pay the extra bit its worth it... Thank god for Paypal Buyer Protection!
MySmartTvs L. – MySmartTVs.co.uk Rep
Regarding the points from this customer
1) This customer reported the TV to be smashed and damaged nearly 4 weeks after the delivery date.
2) When delivered the customer signed for the TV stating no damage.
3) The pictures the customer sent clearly show the side of the TV and box totally smashed – This would have been clear to anyone when signing for delivery.
4) Our terms and condition state that the TV must be inspected by the customer within 24hours and any damage must be reported to us within that time period.
5) Logic prevails when a customer spends a significant amount of money on a TV – they usually check it that day or even later on that night………. Not nearly 4 weeks later.

They opened a case via PayPal – sent us back a smashed TV that was clearly broken in the time frame that they had it – and received a full refund.

They have the audacity to post on certain site that we are a SCAM!

Now please explain who got scammed here? The customer of broke a TV and got a full refund? Or the company who are now -£800 and has a smashed up TV returned to them?

Please note that we have insurance in place that covers any TV that has arrived damaged. Our policy states that it must be reported within the first 24 hours, hence why that is stated in our terms and condition.

If a TV arrives broken and is reported within the first 24 hours – we refund in full or send a replacement and claim the damaged one via our insurance. Simple and fair process.

We have 3 bad reviews out of 100s of customers – there are always two sides to a story – don’t believe everything you read from a tiny minority.

Again read all the great reviews we have at the bottom of every product page.

Emailed, called many times... If you are still in this business please call me back 07450207797 Cong Li

By Cong L.

Hi there - we have already contacted you regarding this and delivery takes 10 working days as stated when you ordered the TV.

By MySmartTvs L.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the MySmartTVs.co.uk staff and other customers.

Trusted Customer Service! Guaranteed lowest price SONY SAMSUNG PANASONIC 4K 3D SMART WIFI HD CURVED 50% OFF RETAIL PRICES CALL SALES 01756 700 881

MySmartTvs L.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MySmartTVs.co.uk?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.7
Have a question about MySmartTVs.co.uk?