This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Mypillow.co

Mypillow.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Mypillow.co?

“Never received my pillow”

robert B.
2/5/21

Horrible customer service Fedex lost my package and they only way they will investigate is if the shipper MY PILLOW contacts them. I just want my money back at this time as this is going on almost 3 weeks.

robertb4316
February 5th, 2021

annettek91
February 7th, 2021

Worst pillow I have ever owned, just threw it in the garbage after trying it for about a year. Good job Mr. My Pillow in scamming me.

Questions? Get answers from the Mypillow.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mypillow.co?

Have a question about Mypillow.co?