Review of Myinfo1.net

Myinfo1.net reviews

SITE CLOSED

leg11
6/28/13

I don't know what this company (Deathrecordscalifornia.org) is or does but they appear to be a scam to me. I was attempting to obtain a public record and at first was told this was a free service. Next I was told there is a $1.00 charge to get the records and to pay I needed to use a credit card to pay hrough "myinfo1.com". As it was only $1.00 I agreed. Next thing I know I've got a $19.95 charge in addition to the $1.00. I never authorized this charge so I called and asked to cancel my account. I was told that I would be credited back my funds but it would take 7 to 10 days. I told them that I wanted the credit made now to my account as it had only been 10 minutes since the charge was made. I was given several phone numbers and talked to several people but I never got a satisactory answer on why I was charged in the first place. I'm thinking that I was somehow scammed. I told them I would report this and I will to this sight and other agencies.

raigp
6/24/13

Went on a reverse phone lookup site run by these crooks. Only $1 for lookup. 2 days later charged $19.95 for vehicle condition report. WTF! Called them. Said they would close account and refund money. That was 2 wks ago. File complaints with my state attorney general and Utah BBB where these crooks do business. Probably never see this money returned. STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS AS YOU CAN. If scammed by them file complaints. Don't believe their lies. The more complaints. The more action!!

thomasc27
10/24/12

This site is related to driving records.us.com and others that make offers for records for $1.00 and then charge your card 19,95..
they will claim that the 19.,95 was another option giving you 25 searches but this is never offered.. just billed hoping you never see it...

Questions? Get answers from the Myinfo1.net staff and other customers.

Myinfo1.net?