Grocery Delivery by mygofer reviews

3333 Beverly Road
Hoffman Estates, Illinois 60192, United States
Tel: +1-800-810-5891

Legitimate

Grocery Delivery by mygofer has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

carolyng50
6/19/17

Very frusterating website - will not use again. Wouldn't recognize my location....WHEN I WORK IN THE SEARS BUILDING AND THERE IS ONE IN THE MAIN LOBBY! and then it kept reprompting me over and over about what my shop your way e-mail was, after i fill it out and hit next, it just reprompts the same thing - it wants my e-mail and password again. ALL I WANT IS DOUBLE A BATTERIES.

stephh1
6/24/13

I thought I was getting a great price... but if it seems too good to be true it probably is.... terrible customer service... drove an hour to pick up lights for my daughters' sweet 16... they told me the item was not in stock... so sorry... an email was sent, but I didn't go on my computer that morning before I left so I was out an hour of my time, and they said it was my fault for not waiting for a second confirmation... be careful with this site!!!

hollym3
7/24/11

This website is the worst and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. It is so hard to use and items show as out of stock after you've gone all the way through the checkout process. They also charged my card after the checkout process sent me to an error screen. I had no order, my card was charged, and the customer service was unhelpful. F-. Worst website ever.

Questions? Get answers from the Grocery Delivery by mygofer staff and other customers.

Grocery Delivery by mygofer?