Review of GiftCardsPlus

Tel: +1 855-825-6893
sbsupport@mygiftcardsplus.com

mandio1
3/25/19

My mom bought my husband a $50 virtual gift card for his birthday. They then made a physical gift card using the same number and someone used that card to drain the money from my husband's gift card before he could use it. We were told this is common practice for this company.

Those responsible need to be arrested for fraud! DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!

rebeccag162
12/4/18

I purchased 2 fifty dollar gift card from this site. It has been over 10 days and neither code is valid. You cannot email, you just get a generic "thank you for updating this ticket' and on the call all they tell you is "we're investigating' won't transfer you, nothing, it's a call center. The emails they do send are full of typos and my guess is they are selling gift acrds they actually don't have the money to pay for. I have $100 hanging out there and no gift cards. Total fraudulent website. Please save yourself the hassle and do not purchase from this disgusting pathetic website

ja37820
10/9/17

I purchased a $50 Applebees gift card from them and they never sent it to me. I have written them many times since then and have not gotten even a single response. I am very disappointed in their service. I am not the type to write reviews online but they ripped me off and are not willing to do the right thing and send me the gift card.

jessicaq2
9/12/17

Purchased a $50 gift card on their site, it was cancelled less than hour later due to "high fraud" even though my payment method was a card with all accurate, up to date information that I use daily. Even though they cancelled the order before it was even processed, I still got charged the money and now have to wait to receive a refund.
God forbid that was my last $50 and I didn't have a way to cover the charge before I got the refund. They could've caused overdraft fees or at the least, major inconvenience.
NEVER purchase from these scammers. For the one successful person and good review, I suspect there are 50 bad ones.

wingso
3/28/17

As a return customer I have purchased literally dozens of Gift Cards from MyGiftCardsPlus and never had a problem. If you are a member of SwagBucks there is no easier way to earn major SwagBucks towards more Gift Cards Rewards from them. If you are into online deals you'll want to watch for the various promotions run on SwagBucks where you can get 20% and more back in rewards for purchasing Gift Cards from MyGCP!

Tip for consumers: For your first purchase or two you will need to verify your billing address so there may be a delay while you await getting a postcard with a validation code on it. But once verified most orders are filled within an hour or less.

jonif2
2/28/17

I have attempted to purchase gift cards thru this site 2ce now, both times they have cancelled my order due to high fraud. UUMM when the credit card Im using is in MY name, with MY address, its not high fraud. I think they need to remove said monkeys off their payroll and get people in there that know what they are doing. They have now frozen hundreds of dollars of mine for days, until they decide to release it back to the CC. I am so livid with this site right now

chrissym9
1/6/17

I purchased a gift card and it had a $0 balance on it. It has been over a month with back-and-forth to customer service and still no refund. I had to file a claim with the credit card company to get the money back.

pamelah56
12/28/16

I ordered a gift card for a birthday for 12/7. It took several days for me to be notified that my request had been canceled. My gift was now late to the recipient. I reordered it and it took several more days, with no response! I contacted them and was told that I was being mailed a confirmation so that the card would be processed. If I wanted to work with snail mail or go out of my way, I would have just purchased the damn thing from the store!

It is now 12/28 and the recipient still hasn't been able to get everything to work. I will never purchase another gift card from this site, even for the Swagbucks!!!

ns56
12/15/16

This is a terrible scam site. They take your money and never send you anything!! SCAM

anonymousu14
12/2/16

Do not buy from there site! Terrible customer service!

jenniferm94
7/26/16

Since I have been scammed by Scambucks aka Swagbucks I no longer support any of their sister sites and cannot recommend their sister sites when I have been ripped off my Scambucks. It's not ethical.

My Gift Cards Plus is still pretty new and so they don't have a large selection of businesses but the ones they do have I have started taking advantage of.

My Gift Cards Plus is part of Swagbucks so they always offer Swagbucks for GC purchases. Sometimes they run promotions so that you get a specific amount just for the purchase plus the amount of Swagbucks that corresponds with the value of the GC.

It can take 2 hours to 48 hours for the GC to be emailed to you or the recipient. It's digital only so you will only recieve an email. Afer the first purchase they will send a postcard with a code in it to validate your account to make confirmation faster in the future. I have waited 4 hours to 8 hours so it wasn't so bad once I learned not to purchase it last minute.

The best part is that if I go back to Swagbucks and follow the shop now link for that store and make my purchase with that GC I get Swagbucks for the purchase. Not all purchases like this will get points though and there is no specific information about which will work. Swagbucks doesn't always allow Swagbucks to be earned on orders paid with a GC or sale code. I always run my purchase through Swagbucks just in case!

An examples purchase I recently made: I was ordering something from Sears that came to just under $330. I purchased $325 worth of GC and paid the rest on my debit card. Swagbucks had a promotion of an additional 100 swagbucks just for a purchase so I ended up with 1,125 Swagbucks for the GC purchase plus 545 Swagbucks for the Sears purchase. Part of the Sears purchase did have a warranty so I believe that didn't count toward the Swagbucks. That's almost $17 back on a purchase that I ordinarily would get nothing back for.

If you work through other sites and have other promotions available to you through those sites or your credit card, Swagbucks may not be the most beneficial way to go so I highly recommend checking everything out before making your purchases.

My Gift Cards Plus is still pretty new and they don't have a large variety of GCs to purchase but they are adding on often. I use eBay a lot. I wish they had Amazon since I do a lot of purchasing on Amazon.

I'm very satisfied with my experience and highly recommend.

If you haven't tried SB yet give it a try! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Silvrcraze

Scam!! My husband received a gift card from here and they gave someone else the same gift card number. The card was drained before he could spend his gift. We were told this happens all the time with this company.

By Mandi O.

Questions? Get answers from the GiftCardsPlus staff and other customers.

GiftCardsPlus?