Myfurevermemories.co

Myfurevermemories.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Myfurevermemories.co?

“Disappointed in produce”

D G.
7/5/19

Purchased a necklace with artwork of my dogs face on it a few months ago for my wife's birthday. Was displeased with their "amazing artists" as they say in their email. The picture makes it look like my dog had a stroke and not sure why she has a John Travolta dimpled chin - I could do better with some photoshop filters. I took them up on their offer for a replacement - they sent me a new image which I approved. About 2 weeks later they said it was shipped but after 2 months and about 5 emails asking for a tracking number, still no replacement... and no response from customer service I'm very disappointed in the product and the service and would not recommend.

dg260
July 5th, 2019

I'm very disappointed in the product and the service and would not recommend.

Questions? Get answers from the Myfurevermemories.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Myfurevermemories.co?

Have a question about Myfurevermemories.co?