Review of MyFlexJob

MyFlexJob reviews

velmat2
8/28/17

why every time I use my pass word they say that it is the rong one, and that not true that is a lie ,I want my money back these peoples need to go to jail

celiaa8
8/26/17

scam scam scam...... don't worry one day it will bite you in the ass harder than you have bitten us. I hope you go to jail.

cheryla60
8/22/17

looking on all all are negative feedback Will not take a chance with this site at all after reading all the negative comments. I am wondering if the company posts inaccurate/positive information online that is not correct. I do not know for a fact that is the case but it seems others have not had a positive experience with this company.

julies204
8/16/17

You will pay the $25 for security software & wait for it to verify. It won't ever verify & no one will respond to your messages. Ever

kimberlyh108
7/25/17

I also signed up for this site and followed their "certification process", which was nothing more than purchasing a year's worth of Bulldog computer security. After the purchase, I went to the job page and found nothing more than survey sites and places to purchase crap online. This has nothing to do with data entry, or processing free trials for companies like Netflix. Good news is that I called Bulldog and requested a refund, so once I receive that I will not have wasted $25.52 on this scam.

elesew
6/19/17

I just purchased the security system they said was needed to continue, downloaded the system, went to job postings, and to my surprise they wanted me to purchase items off line that I was suppose to be doing data entry for, (as in my new job). I was totally disappointed and I guess anyone can stand in front of a building and pretend this is the headquarters. If the purpose of this website is to sell another company's security systems, then use their site and don't scam people. Yes, I was scammed also, but HELL will feel worst for this group of jackasses, and Hell is not a scam. Believe me when I say "you can bank on that."

susang160
5/24/17

How pitiful these people are to scam someone like this. I almost got pulled in as well but as the additional requests for money popped up I quickly cancelled by sending an email and someone actually called me back. Now let's see if I actually get mu refund

tj203
4/17/17

So glad that I didn't follow through in this. They have a very convincing setup with a purposely casual/homemade intro video with that "stay-at-home" mom, and I was almost convinced until the third video where the nature of this "easy data entry" stuff suddenly became signing potential customers up for free trials which contradicted the "no sales" bull$#*!. But what really got me was that lead to a link for their supposed "backup " software which was in fact a by-yearly subscription to a an anti-virus application with no mention whatsoever of being used to backup the particular files that you were supposedly working on- none of which made any sense because you'd think if that was so necessary, why wouldn't uploading your final info to the company be part of standard procedure?! Also, wouldn't this info already be in their data base seeing as they were giving the jobs out to you? The Better Business Bureau gives them an "F" rating btw. Should start a class action lawsuit against them.

tammyw46
4/15/17

Reviews are not good, No one ever answers emails text and phone numbers anything associated with it I loaded The software try to get assignments no luck. Doesn't seem like a legit company at all

kaydencel
3/25/17

Yep fell for it so simple yet so freekin convincing! right up to the point where it sent me to a Mcafee software page and buy a $40 anti virus subscription so I figured I download the 30 day free trial first and then see how this "flexijob" mob operate so no loss. But after reading everyones postings I dont think I will waste my DATA. :\

nicolee28
3/20/17

Hi I am so disturbed that I fell for this scam. After reading the reviews that I just found on yelp I am even more disturbed. Nobody has gotten there money which really Ive made 80 cents so I will count my money and my time. This is very wrong to do to people as well as having them by a software in order to make that $23 an hour, which should ready $23 in 23 days!!!! I'm disgusted

gayeh2
3/6/17

I have tried to complete surveys for 2 days and am never as llowed to finish for payment. This is just another scam.

carmeno6
2/27/17

I was wondering why i couldn't get pass the application. It kept telling me ONLY ONE ACCOUNT PER HOUSEHOLD, but i never signed up with them. So when i used the forgot my password section, it told me my email was not in there records??? So i put a ticket on with support and they told me just to use a diffrent email, so i set up a new email just for this and the same thing happen again!!! Thats when i said something is not right so i googled the reviews and found this site. I'm glad i didn't get as far as most as most of you guy's did. Sorry. WOW.

alanz9
2/19/17

roec9
1/24/17

Almost got scammed n almost screwed up my brand new $800 laptop with Trojans. I'm so grateful that I researched myflexjob before I hit the submit button. Sitejabber just saved me from getting scammed. Thank you to all the people who post their comments n experiences. It's greatly appreciated!!

margob6
12/31/16

They almost had me. It was great until they got to the pc backup, in which they started asking for money, It sounded so legit, I'm sorry I wasted so much time listening to all the videos. What a shame! Are tree any legitimate work at home jobs out there?!

robinl80
12/26/16

Total scam. Trojan attached to download. Have read many claims of this company scamming people. Luckily I did not get to the payment part because as I said, there was a Trojan attached to their download. Many of the reviews I read stated that the data entry turned out to be nothing like they presented. Thank goodness I did not get that far.

craigm99
12/20/16

This opportunity was a complete and total disappointment. It never mentions that you have to purchase products and trial offers from companies to accrue "processing points" IN ORDER TO GET PAID. I should have known better. Sad that there are companies out there taking advantage of people like this, especially in todays economy. If it sounds to good to be true, it 99% of the time Is.....

lindaa99
12/16/16

I was so excited because it seemed perfect for me. I was disappointed when they started asking for us to pay for back up but still wanted it. I downloaded and my protection flashed a warning and asked if it could isolate it. I went into my protection app and it found 4 Trojans imbedded.

daved88
12/11/16

Do not spend money with these guys... I didn't get scammed this time as I read the reports on this site...Thanks! everyone much appreciated.

rodneys41
12/5/16

Thanks to the review submitted on this website I completely steered clear of this one. My red flag initially went up when the site asked me to enter my personal information (including mailing address) without so much as an introduction to someone who'll contact me and setup an interview. I was in the process of requesting a P.O. Box; however, I came across this website, noticed the rating and read the review. Thanks sitejabber!

davidn116
11/21/16

How is this site even up? Absolutely a scam. I usually check things out. But they did a dang good job of making it seem legitimate. I too thought it was a data entry company. You can do all of the same things through inboxdollars.com for FREE. Unfortunately, the only people reading these reviews have most likely already spent their money and fell for it just like us saps... I hope I get my money back.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY from this site!!! if you are looking at doing reviews/surveys to make money, check out inboxdollars.com and so many other sites. If you are looking for a data entry job, this is not one. A COMPLETE scam.

beverlyb50
10/30/16

This is a scam! I would not advise anyone to do this.

pamc38
8/26/16

I wish I had seen this review page before I fell for it. This is a scam. I got my money back from mypcbackup and canceled my account. As far as my flex jobs..... It's not data entry verifying email addresses like they tell you. It's completing offers from companies that cost money AND stupid surveys. I was on the site for ten minutes trying to complete a survey and every one said I wasn't qualified. Total rip off. Stay far away. Luckily mypcbackup did refund my money but I read somewhere that they are in cahoots with myflexjobs. Total scam on both ends. Stay away!!!

elsaf2
8/2/16

I am not happy!! I was promised jobs processing worksheets for companies trial offers and what i have been given is Surveys that want me to spend MONEY I DON'T HAVE to get points!! This IS NOT WHAT what they said. This is a rip off!!

100% bogus rip off you have to pay thier fees to get some scammy E wallet thing then you need to pay for mypcbackup $25 then more feees and your only sigining up for offers OMG man and i have 100% free work online job and cant get people to do the work hit me up billyzeke at yahoo. com

By Senseblogger B.

It's a scam. I fell for it and luckily got my money back.

By Pam c.

NO IT IS A SCAM

By Sue L.

THERE ARE NO WORKSHEETS. THERE IS NO WORK..THEY WANT YOU TO DO FREE TRIALS. YOU DONT MAKE ANY MONEY

By Sue L.

you cant call them. it is a scam company. no contact

scammmmm

By Sue L.

IT IS A SCAM ROSELYN. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU REAPPLY? YOU REMOVE PC BACKUP, THEY REMOVE YOU. YOU ARE USELESS TO THEM UNLESS YOU BUY THEIR STUFF

By Sue L.

No, it is not a paid job as they lead you to believe. Stay away from it.

By David Y.

DO NOT JOIN!!! IT IS A TOTAL SCAM!!!!

By Senseblogger B.
Questions? Get answers from the MyFlexJob staff and other customers.

MyFlexJob?