My Farms

My Farms has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. My Farms ranks 50th among Games sites.

How would you rate My Farms?

“PERFECT SERVICE”

Santa z.
10/2/20

This made my game 10 times easier, huge plus, they are always available and always answer any questions, not just about farms and it's bot. But all they know about game! Love it and will keep using it! Good job!

santaz1
October 2nd, 2020

fabios59
September 15th, 2020

Been with them for some time, cannot recommend them enough.

They been running my farms for over 3 months, worry free. I just change resource in their website and their bot do the rest

Mark G. – My Farms Rep

Hello Fabio, we value your words and take them as a motivation to provide a better service

missj50
October 4th, 2020

Great service, very good communication, i am very satisfied and can only recommend it, they're doing a great job

kkk36
September 29th, 2020

Best service ever mafia city go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go KK go go go go go go go go

Mark G. – My Farms Rep

Thank you for your kind words, we are proud to have you as a customer

Questions? Get answers from the My Farms staff and other customers.

Mark G.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about My Farms?

Have a question about My Farms?