mxmotorsports

mxmotorsports has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate mxmotorsports?

“Purchased item online, merchant called and told me...”

Timothy B.
10/11/13

Purchased item online, merchant called and told me he refunded money and that I had to purchase agin for order to go through. Waited till money was refunded and purchased item agin. Second attempt to order item was told money refunded agin and merchant informed me his card company made a mistake and that I would have to purchase item a third time. I have waited two weeks and still money not refunded. Merchant claims he has not received payment although I have proof of payment. Scam alert.

timothyb32
October 11th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the mxmotorsports staff and other customers.

williams259
WILLIAM S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about mxmotorsports?

Have a question about mxmotorsports?