Muzbeat.net

Muzbeat.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Muzbeat.net?

“Muzbeat”

Mike R.
6/15/20

Now the majority of my time is taken away from me by our joint team. In 2017 we published the next studio album"Gun", we frequently attempt to please our fans with all new videos. Having started as a parody project, our band won a multimillion audience. I devote all my free time from work on new stuff and performances with my wife and son. I tried to take a active role in all sorts of school performances and concerts, but contrary to expectations, after ten years that I entered not the theatrical university, but social-pedagogical institute at the school of pedagogy and psychology. Hi! As a preschooler, I loved to perform impromptu concerts for parents, family neighbors and friends. At college I attended drawing circles, aviation modeling, however, my favorite has been theatrical. I try to not confine myself in creative chances. But today about 90% of the time is now music. Since childhood I liked rap songs, I turned into a rapper. I had been born and raised at a normal family. But from early childhood I was attracted to various creative activities. As a preschooler I needed to arrange improvised concerts for parents, neighbors and friends. At school, attended drawing circles, aircraft simulating, but the most preferred was theatrical, as well as engaged in breakdancing. Since childhood I had been fond of songs, sang, composed my own compositions. One of my buddies told us that the website https://muzbeat.net/ at which we upload our paths, and individuals around the globe began listening to our songs. Initially we listed on quite bad microphones Genius MIC 01A understood that we liked it, started to buy software assistant microphones Shure sm59, additionally forced wind protection, we recorded songs all afternoon long. We started out as a threesome, discovered another group, and wished to do the same, it turned out to be a fundamental experience, we were creating music at that moment, we had been known as"the new school"the bands and the line-up were changing all the time, then I began recording solo tracks and put them online, and dubands my life I always went together with music, expressing my emotions through documenting tunes

miker857
June 15th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Muzbeat.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Muzbeat.net?

Have a question about Muzbeat.net?