MusiciansConnect.net

MusiciansConnect.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MusiciansConnect.net ranks 13th among Music Discovery sites.

How would you rate MusiciansConnect.net?

“Wish I found sooner”

Dale J.
9/5/20

Tried them all, bandmix, reverbnation, etc... this site actually works and is really free as advertised. Finally!

jakes378
September 5th, 2020

jakes132
April 22nd, 2018

It took a long time to find a site for finding musicians that truly is free. I kept encountering the bait and switch where it's "free" to sign up but as soon as you want to actually message another musician, they ask for payment. Not cool. I love musiciansconnect.net because it works as promised... 100% free. There are ads but that is not a problem for me. I've already found a bass player on the site. Now I just need a drummer.

Questions? Get answers from the MusiciansConnect.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MusiciansConnect.net?

Have a question about MusiciansConnect.net?