Review of Musical Mart

Musical Mart reviews

stevenp29
5/17/14

Awesome prices on music instruments. I am very happy with my purchases and the quality.

lisaj25
5/10/13

I was surprised to see the price for their "intermediate to advanced" violin. HOWEVER, when it arrived, it was more like "bottom of the line beginner" and was difficult to tune. My son's orchestra teacher (a professional who knew what they were doing) tried to tune it and the cheap metal fine tuner broke, popping the e string out. When I contacted the company to return the instrument because it wasn't the quality I needed it to be, they told me that there would be a 35% restocking fee because I had damaged the instrument. Despite the fact that this was stated in the return policy fine print, I expect more of a company than to sell me garbage and then blame it on me when it breaks with the first normal usage.

davidj8
7/2/10

I purchased two instruments from this site. A tenor saxophone which was of good quality and a trumpet which was horrible. The third valve would not move, even after oiling it. Even though the trumpet was defective on arrival, I was responsible to pay return shipping. Would not purchase from them again.

seanw2
3/11/10

Great Musical Instrument site with the best and cheapest prices I have seen.

i want to buy the black piccolo with gold plated keys and i was wondering what brand it was and if it was good.

By jessica g.
Questions? Get answers from the Musical Mart staff and other customers.

Musical Mart?