Music.arts.usf.edu

Music.arts.usf.edu has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Music.arts.usf.edu ranks 168th among Colleges And Universities sites.

How would you rate Music.arts.usf.edu?

“Very unhappy with this business”

Kerianne L.
3/21/20

My son leased a trumpet from this company and the outcome was awful. I returned the instrument to the school where it sat for months and I continued to be charged. I spoke with 5 different employees and no one was on the same page. They refused to work with me after months of hardship on me. I would steer towards a different co if possible.

keriannel
March 21st, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Music.arts.usf.edu staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Music.arts.usf.edu?

Have a question about Music.arts.usf.edu?